Stop Obama Sign Free Online Petition to Congress

Old November 12th 08, 11:14 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Nobidactivity

Default Stop Obama Sign Free Online Petition to Congress

Here is a FREE online petition you can sign and send email to your senator's
to DEMAND that Obama PROVE that he is legally elegable to be president and
if he REFUSES to do so he MUST NOT BE ALLOWED to take office. Here is our
best chance people to STOP OBAMA!!!!

http://www.rallycongress.com/constit...qualification/

Old November 12th 08, 01:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Arizona Coin Collector

Good Morning

FYI - The votemaster has updated the web site below with some interesting
maps and poll results (11/12/08). Check ou the link below.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

Check out the maps..

-----------------------------------

Old November 12th 08, 01:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Arizona Coin Collector

Hello

On the posting below.

Barack Obama was born at the Kapi'olani Medical Center
for Women & Children in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4,
1961.

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Old November 12th 08, 01:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Nobidactivity

Here are some known facts about BHO - does he seem very American to you?

He won't salute the flag.

He wouldn't wear an American flag lapel pin until pressured to do so.

He WON'T produce a long-form/vault birth certificate, even when a court
required it, yet we all do.

He won't produce his college records - 3 different sets of records. His
records in 3 countries (US, Kenya & Indonesia) have NOW all been SEALED?
Hum? What's he hiding? Revolutionary Acts? Drug dealing? Is this WHY he had
all the names?

All his college roommates were Muslim and work for him now. Most of them
were used to accept all the online donations. They wouldn't care now would
they if Muslims were donating to his campaign, right?

He didn't list ALL his names (about 5 different ones) on his BAR
application - which was a lie & should he should be disbarred for that
alone.

He went to an American-hating "church." I don't think Jesus would be pleased
to hear a preacher say, "God damn America," especially since 85% or more of
the original colonists were seeking religious freedom/Christianity.

His mother and grandparents attended a Wiccan church in Bellevue, WA.

Both his parents belonged to the Communist Party.

His mother was an atheist.

His mother & father met in Russian Language classes in 1960 at the Univ. of
Hawaii.

Both his father and step-father were Muslims.

When in school in Indonesia, he wrote a paper in 3rd grade and Kindergarten
(obviously not much of one) saying he wanted to be President of the United
States someday. Could be innocent, but he could have heard his parents
telling him that he was going to be.

He imbibed booze heavily, smoked dope, and snorted cocaine - his OWN
admission.

He traveled to Pakistan, India, and Indonesian when he was 20ish - Americans
weren't allowed to travel there. Hum? Hopefully he didn't "train" while over
there. Could he have done something under his former name-Barry Soetoro?

Friends and fellow students report that he was/is a Muslim - saying he was
very devout.

When being interviewed by George Stephanopoulos he said, "my Muslim faith."
He kept talking for a few seconds and then George said, "You mean your
Christian faith." Without missing a beat or batting an eyelash he resumed,
"My Christian faith . . ."

His girls went to a Muslim Academy in DC until he decided to run for the
office.

He doesn't give his children presents at Christmas.

His girls now attend a very prestigious, very liberal academy in Chicago.

He has many known terrorist, Muslim and communist friends and associates.

The Obama's, the Ayers, the Farrakhan's, and the Rezko's all live a few
blocks from one another in Chicago.

His 1st cousin, Odinga, in Kenya is NOW Prime Minister who is a
Muslim/Communist. Odinga's father, Obama's uncle, tried to overthrow the
Christian regime in power back in the 80's and was jailed for 8 years. He
attended East German schools and his child is named after Fidel Castro.

Rauli Odinga, BO's cousin, had unleashed his throngs on the Christian
communities to rape, burn and kill them after he failed to win the
Presidency (our government sent Condi Rice to work out a peaceful
arrangement where they installed him as Prime Minister while Kibauki kept
the Presidency). They murdered somewhere between 700-1500 Christians
(conflicting reports on the #) even burning alive people taking refuge in a
church. Not ONE mosque was touched. Thousands were injured and maimed. Obama
never spoke out against this and yet he helped his cousin plan the whole
race and recommended that they whip up the tensions between the 2 groups
ahead of time; hopefully he didn't suggest this ambush against the
Christians. He made his trip(s) to Africa to help him on taxpayer money and
then gave his cousin $1,000,000 from his DONOR contributions. Does this not
show "compromised loyalties" or conflicts of interest? Our founding fathers
didn't want somebody BORN in another country for THIS VERY REASON!

Obama's campaign office in Houston had Cuban flags and pictures of the
communist revolutionary Che Guevera (sp) hanging on the walls. Why not
Abraham Lincoln since he liberated the black population; maybe because he
was Republican?

He says that the Constitution of the United States of America "reflected a
fundamental flaw of this country that carries on to this day." A tape was
recently discovered from 2001 where Obama is being interviewed by a Chicago
radio station and he admits the Constitution is too "restricting" and it
isn't as useful in this modern era. Hum? I bet he hates Articles 1 & 2 where
we have the right to free speech, worship the why we want, and to carry
arms! I suppose that's why he said, "they cling to their religion and
guns..." Hum - shouldn't he feel the same about "religion" as an "American
Christian?" And of course, if he hates guns, he doesn't have to own any if
he doesn't want. But our founding fathers wanted us to have these so we
could protect ourselves from tyrants and others who seek our destruction.

He said we need a new National Anthem. This has served us well since an
attorney (Francis Scott Key) wrote it while observing the attack by the
British on DC in the War of 1812. We have ALL loved it - why doesn't he?

He plans on creating a group of at least 500,000-man Civilian Armed Force
which is larger than our 4 combined forces. I just read somewhere that he
will arm them with machine guns-what the hell is the need for that here at
home? Why would we need an internal armed force? Isn't the FBI, CIA, DEA,
Secret Service, SWAT Teams, State police, etc., etc enough? What would their
mission be that all our armed groups are not capable of doing? If there's
not enough couldn't he just hire more for their RANKS? Or does he need a
group which is ONLY loyal to him? Who will he use? Our youth? Muslim
friends? Commie friends? Is this going to be the Gestapo, the S.S. or what?

He said he wants to help the youth of America form into a voluntary corps
and to double the size of the Peace Corps (in one of the debates) so that
they can assist in OUR communities and assist the military services.
What?!!! The Peace Corps has always acted internationally and NEVER assisted
in military pursuits. Hum? Will this be like the Hitler Youth? Didn't they
report on others? The "innocents" never recognize how they are being used
and manipulated, nor do they realize REAL EVIL exists because we are so
busying sheltering them from such things.

Hymns and marches to Obama are already creeping up in schools-during his
campaign. Isn't this partisan? He's NOT president yet!! Why were our schools
allowed to do such things? Another teacher even heckled McCain supporting
elementary school kids and swearing with Jesus' name! Where's the outrage
from you parents on this? It's only going to get worse under him.

Obama and the Dems tried to claim McCain wasn't an American because he was
born in Panama. What arrogance?! His father is in service on a base, along
with his father and grandfather. Bases are considered U.S. Territory.
Obama's father was a Kenyan plus a communist and so to his mother. McCain
was lying in a jail cell in Hanoi being tortured by the same party his
parents belonged to. And we rejected the man who bled and suffered and put
the pampered baby of the commie parents into office. GO figure!!

Obama and McCain pledged to take public financing, but when Mr. Obama
realized that he had so many overseas donors, he went back on his word and
contract. A man who makes an OATH and then recants it is NOT ONE TO BE
TRUSTED!!! This is a SHARP distinction between Muslims and Christians -
Christians are never to lie while Muslims may lie to NON-Muslims anytime
they want to due to the law of Takiyya, which grants them permission to lie
to others outside their faith in order to advance Islam and Allah and to
protect their lives. They CAN deny their faith in order to live. They never
honor treaties with western nations because of this law; and after signing
such documents, they have a walloping good laugh and a party of celebration
at our stupidity.

Is this enough yet to convince you that he is not a loyal American?

WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP

1) There is a Freedom March in Washington -- visit their website:
http://freedommarch.org/Mission.html

2) Visit this website and help run the AD in USA TODAY:
http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org...A-TODAY-ad.htm

3) Email the Supreme Court:
http://www.uscourts.gov/comment.html

4) Contact the Federal Elections Committee at
http://www.archives.gov/federal-regi...eccontact.html

5) Get informed at Citizens for the United States Constitution
http://cusc.org/

This INFO out there is terribly unbelievable and frightening and Americans
have been lulled to sleep by the liberals who thought they were SO IN
CONTROL of things! They probably naively think they can control Obama, ha
ha. Not with the cronies he has up his sleeve from Africa and the Middle
East.

"EMERGENCY; Warning to All U.S.A. Citizens - Obama and Ayers"
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6GrCHctYyWA

Obama - "THE ONE" Video http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGmZ0fhH5fM

Obama in Germany - Civilian National Security Force
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5xCujf...eature=related

There are MANY, MANY more videos on YouTube which verify all this
information

"Name not displayed | Cranford, NJ"
"I clearly see a pentagram on the back of Obama's head (in his hair) on the
video of the second 2008 presidential debate. Check the video for yourself
.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkBqLBsu-o4
....especially pause at timespot: 30:20 (30 minutes and 20 seconds), but it
is clearly visible at many other times during the 90 minute debate when the
camera shoots the back of his head. Check any video of the debate, they are
all the same. Right after a fresh haircut you can see his mark."

COPY THIS NOW AND MAIL IT TO FRIENDS, CONGRESSMEN, NEWSPAPERS, ETC!!! WE ARE
BEING HYJACKED - WE HAVE TO BE HEARD!!

If you love America, then WARN its people, especially the IGNORANT ones who
didn't KNOW better - who weren't informed by our RADICALLY LIBERAL PRESS.
Don't worry if your friends think your kooky, maybe a few will change their
minds, some of mine have.

How long before he outlaws home schooling and private schools, especially
Christian ones? The Dems already were unWILLING to support vouchers because
they didn't want kids getting a "religious" education? I'm sure he'll have
their support on mandatory compulsory governmental schooling!

And how long will it take before he outlaws Christmas or starts taking
certain "Christmas" customs away from the Public Square -- I'm sure the DNC
will support this too since they SEEM so anti-Christian?

How long before we start celebrating Ramadan?

How long before our guns are taken and we considered criminals for owning
one?

How long before our phones are tapped? Or will our computers and TV's come
equipped with listening or viewing devices?

BIG BROTHER IS HERE and he hates America, because he wasn't raised with our
customary beliefs and his formative years were spent in the largest Muslim
nation in the world. Get a Koran/Quran and read it NOW!! It teaches that
Jews and Christians should be killed in the later Surahs, as well as other
religions and seculars too (they're considered the worst). They view ALL
Americans and Europeans as CHRISTIANS--just like we think all Arabs are
Muslims, are they're not. I have had Muslim friends who still refer to us as
THE CRUSADERS. They want revenge because we stole their birthright and
position of honor. They were once mighty and their defeat under us is a sore
in their side. They want to put an Arab flag on the White House, according
to Bin Laden. He's probably going to get his wish. Mohammad preached that
Islam must be the only religion in the world, even if it meant murdering
others to do it. Sometimes they allow other faiths to live, but they are
considered 2nd class citizens and must pay higher taxes, not attend church
or evangelize, can't vote, among other restrictions. They have developed a
20-year plan to take over America which they launched in 2000. It looks like
they will achieve their goal early; no wonder they were all celebrating and
not a drop of blood was shed getting their guy to the White House-brilliant,
just brilliant!! Those oil wealthy Muslim nations do not NEED our resources
either - it's about CONTROL. Controlling the U.S. means they will control
the WORLD - their 1400 year goal -- The world WILL submit to Islam and Allah
will be praised. Mohammad can then be exalted and the Muslim Messiah too,
BHO. After all, this is what Louis Farrakhan and other Muslims have called
him.

Old November 12th 08, 02:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Arizona Coin Collector

On your posting below.

Nice try. I notice you had noting to back it up with.

Old November 12th 08, 03:19 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Leo Marx

NoBidActivity wrote:

Here is a FREE online petition you can sign and send email to your senator's
to DEMAND that Obama PROVE that he is legally elegable to be president and
if he REFUSES to do so he MUST NOT BE ALLOWED to take office. Here is our
best chance people to STOP OBAMA!!!!

http://www.rallycongress.com/constit...qualification/

Old news dumb ass. Pull your head out of your ass and look it up.

Just why do you want to stop him? Are you contented with what the fool
from Texas and the republicans have done to our nation?

JAM
Old November 12th 08, 04:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Leo Marx

NoBidActivity wrote:

Here are some known facts about BHO - does he seem very American to you?

He won't salute the flag.

Lie

He wouldn't wear an American flag lapel pin until pressured to do so.

Lie

He WON'T produce a long-form/vault birth certificate, even when a court
required it, yet we all do.

Lie

He won't produce his college records - 3 different sets of records. His
records in 3 countries (US, Kenya & Indonesia) have NOW all been SEALED?
Hum? What's he hiding? Revolutionary Acts? Drug dealing? Is this WHY he had
all the names?

college records are private in the U.S.

All his college roommates were Muslim and work for him now. Most of them
were used to accept all the online donations. They wouldn't care now would
they if Muslims were donating to his campaign, right?

Lie

He didn't list ALL his names (about 5 different ones) on his BAR
application - which was a lie & should he should be disbarred for that
alone.

Who made you the inquisitor of the BAR? BUD Light?

He went to an American-hating "church." I don't think Jesus would be pleased
to hear a preacher say, "God damn America," especially since 85% or more of
the original colonists were seeking religious freedom/Christianity.

Lie

His mother and grandparents attended a Wiccan church in Bellevue, WA.

Lie

Both his parents belonged to the Communist Party.

Lie

His mother was an atheist.

And the problem with that is what?

His mother & father met in Russian Language classes in 1960 at the Univ. of
Hawaii.

Lots of smart study a second language, even people in the state
department.

Both his father and step-father were Muslims.

This is the U.S., we have freedom of religion.

When in school in Indonesia, he wrote a paper in 3rd grade and Kindergarten
(obviously not much of one) saying he wanted to be President of the United
States someday. Could be innocent, but he could have heard his parents
telling him that he was going to be.

Many parents tell their kids they could become president some day.

He imbibed booze heavily, smoked dope, and snorted cocaine - his OWN
admission.

How much meth and cheap beer did you consume before you wrote this pile
of ****?

He traveled to Pakistan, India, and Indonesian when he was 20ish - Americans
weren't allowed to travel there. Hum? Hopefully he didn't "train" while over
there. Could he have done something under his former name-Barry Soetoro?

Travel is as important as education to achieve enlightenment. Maybe you
should get out of your white trash hell hole and try it?

Friends and fellow students report that he was/is a Muslim - saying he was
very devout.

Lie

When being interviewed by George Stephanopoulos he said, "my Muslim faith."
He kept talking for a few seconds and then George said, "You mean your
Christian faith." Without missing a beat or batting an eyelash he resumed,
"My Christian faith . . ."

What's the difference, they are both based on ignorant myths.

His girls went to a Muslim Academy in DC until he decided to run for the
office.

Lie

He doesn't give his children presents at Christmas.

Neither do Jehovah whiteness.

His girls now attend a very prestigious, very liberal academy in Chicago.

Jealous?

He has many known terrorist, Muslim and communist friends and associates.

Really, name one.

The Obama's, the Ayers, the Farrakhan's, and the Rezko's all live a few
blocks from one another in Chicago.

And that matters how?

His 1st cousin, Odinga, in Kenya is NOW Prime Minister who is a
Muslim/Communist. Odinga's father, Obama's uncle, tried to overthrow the
Christian regime in power back in the 80's and was jailed for 8 years. He
attended East German schools and his child is named after Fidel Castro.

Proof os these claims?

Sniped more lies and examples of the OP's ignorance and lies.

Your posting has proven you to be a fool, a liar and a half whit white
trash jackass.

plonk

JAM
Old November 12th 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF[_7_]

"Leo Marx" wrote in message
He went to an American-hating "church." I don't think Jesus would be
pleased
to hear a preacher say, "God damn America," especially since 85% or
more of
the original colonists were seeking religious freedom/Christianity.

Lie

Actually, that one was true, sort of.
Obama attended a "christian" church led by the white-hating Rev. Wright
for many years.
Obama was forced to disavow Wright during his campaign.

Old November 12th 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Farley

NoBidActivity wrote:
Here are some known facts about BHO - does he seem very American to you?

Why yes he does!! I am not so sure about you though,

Old November 12th 08, 05:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Lorrie S.

"NoBidActivity" wrote in message
He won't salute the flag.

So what? The flag stands for an America that once was and is no more.
except in history books.
It stands for the America created by our founders, who would be considered
dangerous subversive radicals and a threat by today's wealthy self-serving
lawmakers. America today is a land for the illegal aliens who have gotten
amnesty so the wealthy can have a servant class, cheap labor, a prison
industry and free perpetual prison labor. It is a land "by the wealthy
elitists for the wealthy elitists". A land that exports it's jobs and
industry to other countries. A land that has turned its back on the little
people whose sweat and hard work are what made America great and prosperous.
You're living in the new Amerika now comrade, and the founders are turning
in their graves because of what a once great nation has become.....a
paradise for the elitists who ship American jobs overseas. No more Made in
USA. American industry and pride is almost gone.

He went to an American-hating "church." His mother was an atheist.

Churches are only places where weak-minded and fearful sheep gather
together. I now have more respect for his enlightened mother.

His mother & father met in Russian Language classes in 1960 at the Univ.

of
Hawaii.

I took Russian too. Maybe we should just go ahead and gather up all Russian
language books and have a big bonfire? The Fuhrer would be proud of you.

He imbibed booze heavily, smoked dope, and snorted cocaine - his OWN
admission.

My respect and admiration for him is growing by leaps and bounds with every
"fact" you post. In other words, "this dude is a pretty cool president".

He doesn't give his children presents at Christmas.

Why should he? Christmas commemorates an event that never occurred.

will arm them with machine guns-what the hell is the need for that here

at
home?

All guns should be legal to carry by every law abiding citizen, including
machine guns.