CCM Helmet

Old June 21st 08, 06:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
KC

Default CCM Helmet

Barefoot, the helmet did look cool and all but it did smear in some small
areas, it will be put in a case for the next 40 years I guess

Old June 21st 08, 07:21 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

or until the kid goes off to college, LOL!!!

Congrats on the success!

Old June 21st 08, 07:29 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
KC

no doubt
news

Old June 21st 08, 07:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

it's all good...i took my lumps on those helmets. i know he's not a
star now, but i have keith tkachuck helmet and steve yzerman, and they
didn't survive my move to california. i was quite upset.
some company used to make nhl team logo'd goalie masks (full sized)
for street hockey..those worked really well...but yzerman isn't seen
much anymore and he's a sure fire hall of famer, and i really wanted
the helmet as he was my favorite player.
after the strike, i was done with hockey for good though.