FA: 1881-S MS-63 Beautifully Toned Morgan ***NO RESERVE***

Old August 7th 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Cliff Lawless

Default FA: 1881-S MS-63 Beautifully Toned Morgan ***NO RESERVE***

Hi eveybody!

I just listed this beauty on ebay starting at $9.99 NO RESERVE!

Be sure to check out my interactive picture presentation (linked in the
description). Some of you saw it awhile back when I posted a link here.
That's the same coin up for auction.

Don't miss out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/1881-S-MS-63-Bea...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks for looking.

Cliff Lawless

Interested in Conders? See some at http://www.MyCoinCabinet.com
Old August 8th 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Sibirskmoneta

"Cliff Lawless" wrote in message
Hi eveybody!

I just listed this beauty on ebay starting at $9.99 NO RESERVE!

Be sure to check out my interactive picture presentation (linked in the
description). Some of you saw it awhile back when I posted a link here.
That's the same coin up for auction.

Don't miss out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/1881-S-MS-63-Bea...QQcmdZViewItem

Cool interactive link for looking at the coin in different lights, take your
mouse and go round and round.

Old August 8th 06, 08:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Cliff Lawless

On 8-Aug-2006, "Sibirskmoneta" wrote:

Cool interactive link for looking at the coin in different lights, take
your
mouse and go round and round.

Thanks for the nice words. I've been experimenting with this idea for some
time. I was posting it directly into my description but people on dialup
were having a problem with load time. I figure the link will work better for
everyone.

Cliff Lawless

Interested in Conders? Sorry, not for sale but you can take a look at:
http://www.MyCoinCabinet.com