FS: Coming soon from Ira

Old August 7th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ira

Default FS: Coming soon from Ira

No photos yet, but I just repurchased an important gruouping of key
coins. I doubt I'll have them in hand before I head off to the ANA show
in Denver, but included will be the following:

1916D 10c PCGS MS63
1916D 10c PCGS AU58
1916 SLQ PCGS MS63FH
1872 1c PCGS MS64R
1911-D $2.5 PCGS AU58
1909-S VDB 1c PCGS MS65R
1922 No D PCGS AU55
1909VDB 1c PCGS MS67R
1909 1c PCGS MS67R

I sold all of these to the fella some time ago and they are ALL nice
ones for the grades.

Ira