Dan Gibson's pathetic email-to my own website

Old January 22nd 05, 03:11 PM

Default Dan Gibson's pathetic email-to my own website

This is a forwarded message
From: Daniel & Kathy Gibson
Date: Friday, January 21, 2005, 9:17:40 PM
Subject: Slander On Your WebSite

===8==============Original message text===============
Admin,

Please take a look at your board page:

http://www.pontiaczone.com/forum/sho...486#post162486

The "Zedo" person is posting my personal information there, and
attempting to get people to spam bomb my personal email. He is also
posting links on usenet pointing them to your page. I would personally
be grateful if you would remove this completely, or at least edit it
and
remove my personal information. Kicking zedo (or Charlie Nudo) of your
web-site completely would be nice too!! ;^)

Oh, if you are curious as to what kind person Nudo is out on the web,
go
search Google for "trippintoo8track". He is making a real name for
himself!

Thanks
Dan
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com

===8===========End of original message text===========

NICE TRY DAN- I TOLD YOU GUYS SOMEDAY I WOULD UNLEASH THE "200 CHAIN
EATING MOTORHEADS", AND YOU INSISTED ON CONTINUING.

NOW YOU CAN TASTE MY WRATH.

**** OFF, I MODERATE THAT WEBSITE SINCE DAY 1, I'M A FOUNDING MEMBER.

SO YOU CAN STOP YOUR SMEAR CAMPAIGN, AND HAVE YOUR BUDDY RIVIERA PULL
DOWN THE LINK, OR ELSE- WE GO TO TOWN...

ON YOU !

I POSTED ALL "YOUR" SLANDER ON THE PONTIAC SITE, TO PROVE WHO DID WHAT.

YOU ****ING ASSININE JERKOFF. YOU'RE "DEAD MEAT"

WELCOME TO MY DOOMSDAY DEVICE. I SAVED IT ALL THIS TIME, ALL THESE
YEARS, JUST FOR YOU.

Old January 22nd 05, 03:54 PM
Dr. Noose's demise

http://www.pontiaczone.com/forum/sho...486#post162486

Looks like the Pontiac gang is loading and cleaning their weapons, I
would NOT want to be Dan Gibson in a few days...

ut-uh...not me- I'd wager Dan is having a diarrhea attack about now

and trip has a few motorhead friends in Arizona too, so as soon as he
finds DOUCHEBOB'S address again, BOOB may also be getting a "visit"

Old January 22nd 05, 04:02 PM
Crybaby Gibson

This is a forwarded message
From: Daniel & Kathy Gibson

Date: Friday, January 21, 2005, 9:17:40 PM

[...]

gee look how much of a Gibson is, no more tough guy, emailing the
Pontiac site begging for the thread to come down.

pretty pathetic Dan, don't you have any pride or self respect ?

can you say "please" or "pretty please with sugar on it"

how this answer from trip: BLOW ME !
now, pull your little claws in and back off

OR ELSE

Old January 22nd 05, 04:28 PM
DrNoose

Crybaby Gibson wrote:

This is a forwarded message
From: Daniel & Kathy Gibson

Date: Friday, January 21, 2005, 9:17:40 PM

[...]

Nudo, you are pathetic. What are you going to do? Post some more scary
messages? Forge some more user ids to post messages that nobody reads?
BTW, congrats on finally figuring out how to do that...it only took you
two years longer than everybody else. Nobody cares about your problems
except for you. The only person posting at your website is you. Again I
ask...does your family know how you behave on-line? Also, can you
imagine how you would freak out if someone started posting your personal
information on-line? Since we already have this information up on our
web-site, it is really no big deal.

BTW, nobody here called your mom. Nobody cares that much about you.
Besides, if you act like this big of a tool in the real world, there are
probably 20 people in your home town that would have no issue with
pulling a prank on you. What was that..two years ago? Get over it.

Reality...you really ought to try it out sometime.

TTFN

Dan
Old January 22nd 05, 05:08 PM

DrNoose wrote:
Crybaby Gibson wrote:

This is a forwarded message
From: Daniel & Kathy Gibson

Date: Friday, January 21, 2005, 9:17:40 PM

[...]

That site gets 500 hits a day, Dan, it's been up for 5 years now, it
has hundreds of members, some with 8-tracks in their vintage Pontiac
cars- and they ain't gonna be recommending you anytime soon. You are
now acting like your "true" self, not your "faked" image in the email
to our site's admin.

The threads have a hit meter, that thread got 100 hits already in less
than 24 hours.

You have no clue.

My info up on your site ?? Good. Thanks. It only damages you and
gives me more ammo to use against you.

Old January 22nd 05, 05:20 PM
morphed porno pic

Danny the Geek,

we see you took down all your net pics

well, too late, you forgot this one

http://www.pontiaczone.com/forum/att...&stc=1&thumb=1

DrNoose wrote:
Crybaby Gibson wrote:

This is a forwarded message

Old January 22nd 05, 05:30 PM
morphed porno pic

[...]

hey, it's your funeral dude...here are our site numbers

PONTIAC ZONE Statistics
Threads: 1,742, Posts: 26,688, Members: 698

you're the one with 698 special new friends nationwide- and quite a few
in Texas I may add...mebbe we'll stop by your shack soon to "talk"

Old January 22nd 05, 07:07 PM
winnard

wrote in message
oups.com...

DrNoose wrote:
Crybaby Gibson wrote:

This is a forwarded message
From: Daniel & Kathy Gibson

Date: Friday, January 21, 2005, 9:17:40 PM

[...]

You need to learn how to read. He's talking about his own physical address
information.

winnard

Old January 22nd 05, 08:49 PM

what about the about the other things he said- which are are false ?

there's no making peace with someone who insists on hating everyone who
disagrees with him- that's Dan Gibson

if he wants to own and run a site, let him put up the bucks and
maintenance fees to do it on a monthly basis- then he can ban, delete,
censor, whatever, don't just start a FREE Usenet group that's
unmoderated, and he expects to be able to kick people out

**** him- I tried to reason with the guy, he can have it his way. he
attacks people, then cries "foul" when they defend against him- and
hides behind his wife's skirt tails.