(RCSD) Kudos to Scott Catalog

Old December 7th 08, 09:27 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

Default (RCSD) Kudos to Scott Catalog

Hi,

Check out this site:

stores.ebay.com/Stamps-From-Me-to-
You_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

I have been buying from him for two years now and very satisfied. If
not for him I would have to buy 2 Catalogs, A-E for Colombia and
Ecuador and So-Z for Venezuela, and there is no way I am going to pay
over $100 for a few pages.

A number of years ago there was a dealer in upstate New York who did
the same thing but unfortunately he passed on. This guy is a true
replacement for that gentleman.

Jerry B
Old December 7th 08, 09:32 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

Hi,

The above link is bad. Here is the correct link:

http://stores.ebay.com/Stamps-From-Me-to-You

Jerry B

Old December 8th 08, 03:15 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 08:52:23 -0800, Sir F. A. Rien
wrote:

found these unused words:

Hi,

Check out this site:

stores.ebay.com/Stamps-From-Me-to-
You_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

I have been buying from him for two years now and very satisfied. If
not for him I would have to buy 2 Catalogs, A-E for Colombia and
Ecuador and So-Z for Venezuela, and there is no way I am going to pay
over $100 for a few pages.

A number of years ago there was a dealer in upstate New York who did
the same thing but unfortunately he passed on. This guy is a true
replacement for that gentleman.

Jerry B

ah well, you've announced it to the public - scutt reads this group ...

'nuff said!

Maybe they'll pick up on my idea in another recent message.
Old December 9th 08, 03:33 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

found these unused words:

wrote:

found these unused words:

Hi,

Check out this site:

stores.ebay.com/Stamps-From-Me-to-
You_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

I have been buying from him for two years now and very satisfied. If
not for him I would have to buy 2 Catalogs, A-E for Colombia and
Ecuador and So-Z for Venezuela, and there is no way I am going to pay
over $100 for a few pages.

A number of years ago there was a dealer in upstate New York who did
the same thing but unfortunately he passed on. This guy is a true
replacement for that gentleman.

Jerry B

ah well, you've announced it to the public - scutt reads this group ...

'nuff said!

Maybe they'll pick up on my idea in another recent message.

NIH syndrome present there.

I see... and how long has this problem existed? (shades of Eliza)