Rowe CD100 CDM3 player repair does anybody?

Old October 14th 03, 06:40 PM
KevSand718

Default Rowe CD100 CDM3 player repair does anybody?

Hi all, Is there anybody out there who will repair the CDM3 player? I have 2
that just keep skipping. I know I should upgrade but they are not my jukes but
a homeowner's. He doesn't want to spend a large amount on them either. I just
got a CDM4 player with the decoder but would like to see if the CDM3 player's
can be rebuilt. All help is appreciated. thanks
Kevin

www.ksamsuements.com

Old October 15th 03, 12:40 AM
KLR

On 14 Oct 2003 17:40:47 GMT, (KevSand718) wrote:

Hi all, Is there anybody out there who will repair the CDM3 player? I have 2
that just keep skipping. I know I should upgrade but they are not my jukes but
a homeowner's. He doesn't want to spend a large amount on them either. I just
got a CDM4 player with the decoder but would like to see if the CDM3 player's
can be rebuilt. All help is appreciated. thanks
Kevin

www.ksamsuements.com

The local Rowe distributors do mine. usually it seems to just be
adjustment of the pots to bring the laser power and other things back
into spec again. some have been done 3-5 times times over the years -
and come up well every time

Old October 15th 03, 01:19 PM
KevSand718

thanks for your help all.