FA: Thomas Kinkade ORIGINAL "Home for the Evening"

Old December 3rd 05, 04:12 PM posted to alt.art.marketplace,rec.arts.fine,rec.collecting,alt.marketing.online.ebay

Default FA: Thomas Kinkade ORIGINAL "Home for the Evening"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Old December 3rd 05, 04:32 PM posted to alt.art.marketplace,rec.arts.fine,rec.collecting,alt.marketing.online.ebay

Default Thomas Kinkade ORIGINAL "Home for the Evening"

"Chris Coleman" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

"Buy it now price US $74,500.00"

"0 bids"

Enough said.

--
Thur

Old December 3rd 05, 05:28 PM posted to alt.art.marketplace,rec.arts.fine,rec.collecting,alt.marketing.online.ebay

I think there is one more thing to add.

YUCK!

Old December 3rd 05, 06:43 PM posted to alt.art.marketplace,rec.arts.fine,rec.collecting,alt.marketing.online.ebay

"artangel" wrote in message
oups.com...
I think there is one more thing to add.

YUCK!

I can't imagine anyone is still falling for this crap. His "art" is now
appearing on grocery store air fresheners.

Remember the 60 Minutes expose? Pure justice. The "gallery" in our mall
shut down right after.

Kris

Old December 3rd 05, 10:34 PM posted to alt.art.marketplace,rec.arts.fine,rec.collecting,alt.marketing.online.ebay

I think his 'art' is suitable for Xmas cards.

Old December 3rd 05, 10:52 PM posted to alt.art.marketplace,rec.arts.fine,rec.collecting,alt.marketing.online.ebay

wrote in message
oups.com...

I think his 'art' is suitable for Xmas cards.

.....that will not be displayed.

I remember reading the Sunday newspaper supplements
with the cheap ads for his "art". I believe you could order
"sofa-sized paintings".

Kris
Old December 3rd 05, 11:15 PM posted to alt.art.marketplace,rec.arts.fine,rec.collecting,alt.marketing.online.ebay

Kris Baker wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

I think his 'art' is suitable for Xmas cards.

....that will not be displayed.

I remember reading the Sunday newspaper supplements
with the cheap ads for his "art". I believe you could order
"sofa-sized paintings".
Kris

In your choice of colors?
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth
Old December 4th 05, 12:03 AM posted to alt.art.marketplace,rec.arts.fine,rec.collecting,alt.marketing.online.ebay

"Pogonip" wrote in message
Kris Baker wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

I think his 'art' is suitable for Xmas cards.

....that will not be displayed.

I remember reading the Sunday newspaper supplements
with the cheap ads for his "art". I believe you could order
"sofa-sized paintings". Kris

In your choice of colors?
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth

As long as it's pink, powder blue, and pale yellow -- sure.

Kris
My hair hurts thinking of that crap

Old December 4th 05, 12:26 AM posted to alt.art.marketplace,rec.arts.fine,rec.collecting,alt.marketing.online.ebay

Whats wrong with Kinkade?

I don't like his work but I like Kinkade because he sells his work for
lots of money and his success bugs Artzy fartzies no end, he knows his
craft and his work is more original than the miles of schmiery
contemporary impressionism.

His work ranks with a fair illustrator. Although I don't care for his
subject matter, I respect anyone who knows his craft whether or not I
like his work.
Old December 4th 05, 01:47 AM posted to alt.art.marketplace,rec.arts.fine,rec.collecting,alt.marketing.online.ebay

"Mani Deli" wrote in message
Whats wrong with Kinkade?

I don't like his work but I like Kinkade because he sells his work for
lots of money and his success bugs Artzy fartzies no end, he knows his
craft and his work is more original than the miles of schmiery
contemporary impressionism.

His work ranks with a fair illustrator. Although I don't care for his
subject matter, I respect anyone who knows his craft whether or not I
like his work.

Because he doesn't paint his "art". His crap is made on an
assembly line, and he signs the finished "product".

It's not art; like you say, it's illustration. The kind you see on
the front pages of romance novels, and in sleazy women's
magazines (usually advertising rectal health products).

....and the *worst* thing about it all is that he's conned many
people into buying valueless "originals". They have no value,
people have no "investment" (as promised), and I'd much rather
have the Agapito Labios painting I bought for $2 a few years
ago. Look *that* one up.

Kris

Star Trek cards for auctionne! Lynne Stewart Cards:- non-sport 0 September 27th 04 01:50 AM
NEW TRADE LIST Ray Morgan Basketball 0 January 20th 04 03:42 PM
FS - Football Singles The Dogger Football (US) 0 November 5th 03 01:04 AM
FS - Early 90's Football (Long List) LD Football (US) 0 October 16th 03 12:58 AM
CPK Dolls & Misc Items--- FS Sue from NY General 0 August 28th 03 05:53 PM