RIP Steve Irwin

Old September 4th 06, 07:30 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mick

Default RIP Steve Irwin

He died today in a freak accident,while filming a documentary

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=127456

I got his autograph about 2-3 years ago

Old September 4th 06, 08:01 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Bob

I just saw this on CNN, he was only 44 with a wife and 2
kids..........sad :-(

Old September 4th 06, 03:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I was just told by my husband while in the shower; what a shock! I
liked that guy... and he's got little kids he adored.

Old September 4th 06, 10:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

Sad..........................

We all loved to watch him. Our secret passion.

Den

Old September 5th 06, 07:45 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

and YES...124 auctions of steve irwin signed on ebay..EVERY ONE OF THEM
BRAND NEW...and lots of them going for decent money...nice..
i bet there weren't any last week.
mike

Old September 5th 06, 09:44 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
bj

barefoot wrote:
and YES...124 auctions of steve irwin signed on ebay..EVERY ONE OF THEM
BRAND NEW...and lots of them going for decent money...nice..
i bet there weren't any last week.
mike

Through the years I have seen very few actual Steve Irwin autographs on
Ebay. But I have seen a few printed cards with autographs of Steve and
Terri that were pre-printed on them. Apparently, they are/were given
out at the Australia Zoo.

Old September 5th 06, 02:37 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black

"Mick" wrote in message
He died today in a freak accident,while filming a documentary

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=127456

I got his autograph about 2-3 years ago

He is going to be given a state funeral in his home state of queensland....
Not only have we lost a genuine aussie bloke down here, the world has lost a
great conservationist.

Old September 5th 06, 06:37 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

some people are favoring him with the legendary jaques cousteau (sp?).
does anyone think this is true? i really can't be the judge on that one
though.

i got him once at the premiere of the movie in hollywood...he seemed
real nice.
mike

Old September 5th 06, 07:29 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mick

He could be called the Jacques Cousteau on land. I read on an article that
him and a mate said the ocean would be the place to get him killed. IMO I
would put them in the same group just different environments. Steve on land
and Jacques in the water. Just imagine the documentery those 2 could've put
together. Well they are both together now.

Mick
oups.com...

Old September 5th 06, 07:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

One is an explorer; so Jacques Cousteau is more like Sir Edmond Hilary
or something like that. Steve is more like Jane Goodall. One who
observes and instructs. Cousteau learned and taught, but mostly he
explored.

On Tue, 5 Sep 2006 13:29:12 -0500, "Mick"
wrote:

He could be called the Jacques Cousteau on land. I read on an article that
him and a mate said the ocean would be the place to get him killed. IMO I
would put them in the same group just different environments. Steve on land
and Jacques in the water. Just imagine the documentery those 2 could've put
together. Well they are both together now.

Mick
roups.com...