Joan Jett failure

Old September 4th 06, 03:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default Joan Jett failure

Went to a few concerts this weekend. Didn't try for three of the
bands (left early from Blue Oyster Cult as feet were killing me) and
one band I could have gotten their graphs but didn't really know who
they were (didn't bring anything extra to sign anyway). Gatorhead's
lead singer came next to us as he had someone there sitting near us...

Joan Jett and (I forget the other band's name Adelyn or something like
that) the Blackhearts played and I decided to wait it out.

She played on the 31st street stage near the statue of Neptune and the
Hilton. Anyway, half way through I left (I was about to have a fight
if I stayed with people cramming me, some guy elbowed me about 20
times, some girl emptied her beer can near my new Reeboks and on my
leg...and some were pushing so I started getting pushy and nasty back;
one girl was shocked at my expression and hurried away and the lady
next to me joined the fight by starting to tell people hell no, you
are NOT going to squeeze in the 2" of space in front of me!. Anyway,
so we left and went to where I suspected she'd leave (street side).
Leaned on the gate; small unmarked and non-attractive van waiting
there had to be the getaway vehicle. When done, they came off right
to the van, ignored my shouting (only me and another person were there
with something to sign though about 20 people or so were hanging on
the gate); went immediately to the van, drive within 5' of me (I saw
her in the middle and she didn't look at a soul) And left. Obviously
she was going somewhere to change even if they had a waiting plane.
Or maybe buses were parked a few miles away somewhere hidden. We had
parked too far away to follow. Not sure she was worth following.

I know people said she was nice. Most likely it was late and she was
exhausted. It was past 11pm
Old September 4th 06, 11:08 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

Sue.....................

Blackheart Records
636 Broadway
New York, NY 10012

She is President, and owner.

Helpfull ole den

Old September 5th 06, 01:26 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Thanks Den; if she'll sign!

On 4 Sep 2006 15:08:02 -0700, "
wrote: