American Music Fest

Old September 3rd 06, 06:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default American Music Fest

Attended last night and saw Gatorhead and Blue Oyster Cult. Did not
stay to the end to try for the band's graphs. I know where they come
in and out though; if anyone goes down to the Beach, on 24th street
stage there is a doorway to the right (as you are facing the stage)
and directly across from the Old Coast Guard Station. You will have
security there by door so you won't be able to get in that way. To
the front, where they drive the vehicles/buses/limos in, there are
tables and security guards on bikes there. However, methinks (and
hoping I can tolerate staying to the end tonight) you can go around
the gate to the boardwalk and call them from the fence. If I stay all
the way (last night it got WAAAY to congested) tonight, I'll try for
Joan. There were security there too, but I think you can say hey
listen, I am only wanting a graph and there's a fence between me and
them. Charm might work.

At least you have a shot. They've made it too hard at the 5th street
area and I am not sure about the 31st steet one.