FS: 1990 Panini Baseball Sticker Album (with Nolan Ryan on Cover)

Old January 20th 05, 11:41 AM
J.R. Sinclair

Default FS: 1990 Panini Baseball Sticker Album (with Nolan Ryan on Cover)

1990 Panini Baseball Sticker Album (with Nolan Ryan on Cover)

I have for sale the 1990 Panini Baseball Sticker Album featuring Nolan Ryan
in
an action-pitching photo on the cover. The album contains 68 pages of
Major League Player action photos including: Cal Ripken Jr., Mickey
Tettleton, Wally Joyner, Wade Boggs, Roger Clemens, Joe Carter, Lou
Whitaker, George Brett, Bo Jackson, Paul Molitor, Robin Yount, Kirby
Puckett, Don Mattingly, Dave Stewart, Ken Griffey Jr., Nolan Ryan, Dale
Murphy, Andre Dawson, Oral Hershiser, David Cone, Barry Bonds, Andy Van
Slyke, Tony Gwynn, and many more.
The front cover features Nolan Ryan wearing his Texas Rangers (home-white)
uniform in a game-action photo pitching to home plate. Below the photo it
states: "To my Panini fans Nolan Ryan"
The 1990 Panini Baseball Sticker Album is in MINT condition.
Price $12. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you

Old January 18th 11, 05:08 PM
Hans Jansen de Vries Hans Jansen de Vries is offline
Junior Member

Location: Almere - Flevoland, The Netherlands
Smile

Hello there fromout Holland ! Europe
I like 2 buy ! Especially for my baseball FAN(atic) son.
Also he admires Nolan Ryan ! A beautiful gift it will be, for sure.
My adress is :
HANS JANSEN DE VRIES
SAINT SAËNSGRACHT 61
1323 CZ ALMERE-FLEVOLAND
THE NETHERLANDS
Payment by PayPal possible ? Otherwise .. Please let me know asap. Thanks.
Best Baseball Regards !

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Sinclair View Post
[...]

FS: Various Cards (3 of 3) Max Gratton Baseball 0 September 30th 04 03:56 AM
FS: Various Cards (2 of 3) Max Gratton Baseball 0 September 30th 04 03:56 AM
basketball for trade or sell Ron and Sharon Altman Baseball 0 September 14th 04 10:07 PM
NEW TRADE LIST Ray Morgan Baseball 0 January 20th 04 03:42 PM
FS: Nolan Ryan Cards Max Gratton Baseball 0 August 5th 03 03:29 PM