SNA Commem attn Victor was Got it! An eBay purchase

Old July 1st 03, 01:26 AM
Tracy Barber

Default SNA Commem attn Victor was Got it! An eBay purchase

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 19:15:37 -0400, TC wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 02:16:52 GMT, (Tracy
Barber) wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:55:41 -0400, Tony Cooper
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 01:32:40 GMT,
(Tracy
Barber) wrote:

That's fine, but there are 2 scenarios we're beating to death here.
:^P

They should issue a commemorative for the dead horse. He's taken a
beating over the years and deserves some recognition.

The horse should be over 10 years deceased by now, correct?

Tracy Barber

This commem issue would be right up SNA's alley.
The "dead horse" issue commemorating dead horses
that we humans and philatelists have 'beaten to death'.

I suggest the first horse commemorated be Rozinante.

Opinions?

'K!

Tracy Barber
Old July 1st 03, 02:53 AM
Rodney

Phooey! rozinante was a mule!

Phar and away the best............ Phar Lap

Old July 1st 03, 05:41 PM
TC

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 09:53:42 +0800, "Rodney"
wrote:

Phooey! rozinante was a mule!

Phar and away the best............ Phar Lap

| I suggest the first horse commemorated be Rozinante.
|
| Opinions?
|
| Blair

Only to you Rodney.

To Don Quixote, she was a lovely steed, worthy of a great knight.

More aptly termed a "virtual equine" these days. ;-)

Just part of the surrealism that is SNA.

Blair

Old July 1st 03, 11:11 PM
Rodney

| Only to you Rodney.
| To Don Quixote, she was a lovely steed, worthy of a great knight.
| More aptly termed a "virtual equine" these days. ;-)
| Just part of the surrealism that is SNA.
| Blair

Oh Yes! Blair, I understood.
..........and I relate.
My chipped and nibbled are beautiful Mint unhinged
to me.
Recently a colleague mailed me some stamps I would
never have ever had the chance to secure, and apologised for
the "thins".
To me, they are magnificent pieces that are viewed with delight.
We all have a Don inside us, I'm sure.