help identifying

Old August 9th 13, 08:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pedro

Default help identifying

Hello friends,
I'd appreciate very much any help indentifying these stamps.

stamp #1: http://cjoint.com/?0HjvYseFcJJ

stamp #2: http://cjoint.com/?0HjvZqC0FET

Thanking you,
Pedro

Old August 10th 13, 01:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Marcel Lajus

"Pedro" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hello friends,
I'd appreciate very much any help indentifying these stamps.

stamp #1: http://cjoint.com/?0HjvYseFcJJ

This stamp is from Netherland. Is has been issued for the 25th anniversary
of the crowning of Queen Wilhelmina

stamp #2: http://cjoint.com/?0HjvZqC0FET

This one comes from India when it was divided in several states (Feudatory
states). The state is Travancore and it was issued in 1910.

Thanking you,
Pedro

Marcel