Old February 2nd 13, 03:14 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

Default And now for something completely different...

Hoarding and Looting!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/looters-steal-...205449015.html

It is my contention that there is an overt MSM campaign to convince the general public that "hoarding" is a mental disease; and that collectors will be labeled as hoarders whenever the Gov't finally wants to steal all their/our good stuff...

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you!!!

oly
Old February 2nd 13, 11:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Batson D. Belfry

"oly" wrote in message

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you!!!

That's twue - just ask Fwankie - he's claimed here and elsewhere that there's a
vast conspiracy to drive him out of business.
I guess it has finally succeeded cause he isn't listing his crap on eBay any
longer, preferring the more reliable income that giving blow jobs in public
toilets provides!
Me: "So Fwankie, how much money did you make today?"
Fwankie: "$100.25."
Me: "Who gave you a quarter?"
Fwankie "Everybody."

Old February 2nd 13, 11:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Saturday, February 2, 2013 4:08:01 PM UTC-6, Batson D. Belfry wrote:
"oly" wrote in message

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you!!!

That's twue - just ask Fwankie - he's claimed here and elsewhere that there's a

vast conspiracy to drive him out of business.

I guess it has finally succeeded cause he isn't listing his crap on eBay any

longer, preferring the more reliable income that giving blow jobs in public

toilets provides!

Me: "So Fwankie, how much money did you make today?"

Fwankie: "$100.25."

Me: "Who gave you a quarter?"

Fwankie "Everybody."

Frank isn't on ebay??? How can ebay survive the loss of all that revenue???

oly