VINTAGE BARBIE DOLL FOR SALE.

Old September 26th 09, 09:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.dolls
dc[_2_]

Default VINTAGE BARBIE DOLL FOR SALE.

I am not 100% sure but believe she is called Bubble cut. Definitely an
early doll. She is in very good condition, small scratch on her bum. I
am a teddy bear collector so am not really good with Barbies. I have
pictures so if you are interested please let me know. Thank you
Old September 27th 09, 01:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Barbara

dc wrote:
I am not 100% sure but believe she is called Bubble cut. Definitely an
early doll. She is in very good condition, small scratch on her bum. I
am a teddy bear collector so am not really good with Barbies. I have
pictures so if you are interested please let me know. Thank you

would love to see pictures of the bubble cut barbie. Does she have dark
hair?
Barbara
Old October 8th 09, 08:50 AM
RestorBabs RestorBabs is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
dc wrote:
I am not 100% sure but believe she is called Bubble cut. Definitely an
early doll. She is in very good condition, small scratch on her bum. I
am a teddy bear collector so am not really good with Barbies. I have
pictures so if you are interested please let me know. Thank you
Hello, This website may help you:
http://dollrestoration.com/barbie_by_year.htm

Krista
dollrestoration.com