Chips Group................NO M15 SPAM

Old November 28th 07, 08:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

Default Chips Group................NO M15 SPAM

Friends are you tired of all this M15 SPAM, in your newsgroup?????????

Chips group is 100% MODERATED ( NO SPAM, NO TROLLS), and belive
me............You will love and enjoy the group, like we ALL once did
this newsgroup.

ALT. COLLECTING. AUTOGRAPHS was a GREAT group for years, but sadly
thats history.

Come and enjoy the hobby once again!
Den

Join us....
Old November 28th 07, 09:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

Thanks Dennis. Too bad, Alt.Collecting.Autographs became a place for
M15 and other spam. It was a very good group in the beginning, and
there
were a lot of people sharing celebrity addresses and successes in
alt.collecting.autographs.
Not any more.

So if you all want to try a new group, I would recommend what Dennis
wrote.

Chip

Old November 28th 07, 11:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black

how many people you got these days Den?

MrB

--

ANNOYING USENET SINCE 1996

Old November 29th 07, 12:32 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

On Nov 28, 5:32 pm, "Mr Black"
wrote:
how many people you got these days Den?

MrB

Mr. Black,

We have 71 members, and we have never had any spam, or any fights. We
are proud to say that everyones helps each other and shares addys and
info.

When a group is moderated............

#1 No Spam
#2 No fighting
#3 No threats
#4 No verbal abuse.
#5 No abusive members

Chip and I wanted to give back to the hobby, and we arent making a
dime out of this. We both wanted a safe and helpfull haven, where we
all could enjoy each others company online. Weather your a begineer
or a national level dealer, your welcome to join and make new friends.

Chip started this with the goodness in his heart, and for many he has
made the world a little better place.
Den
Old November 29th 07, 05:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
tarkusshadow

wrote:
On Nov 28, 5:32 pm, "Mr Black"

Yeah, but don't have a disagreement with anyone and voice your opinion.