Monty Wedd visits Thule.

Old August 6th 09, 02:24 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Default Monty Wedd visits Thule.

In honour of the great Aussie cartoonist.
http://cjoint.com/data/igpwXc3yY5.htm

Old August 6th 09, 05:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair[_2_]

On Aug 6, 9:24*am, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
In honour of the great Aussie cartoonist.http://cjoint.com/data/igpwXc3yY5.htm

The Thule set (mint + used)
http://i.ebayimg.com/18/!BV79kFQ!2k~$(KGrHgoOKk!EjlLmYq-kBKV!LZe2pQ~~_1.JPG
http://www.northwindstamps.com/image...ge/GR70003.jpg

Knud Rasmussen FDC 50th Anniv of Thule
http://www.northwindstamps.com/green...ans/GR5005.jpg

Catalogue of Thule stamps
http://www.fbanke.com/ImageDaka/GF4.jpg

More Thule stamps
http://www.katranpress.com/stamps/DW...iggins_1_1.jpg

Thule Reply Card cancelled from Vatican City
to Germany (via Denmark)
http://postalhistoryone.zftp.com/205forg-l/5260.jpg

Thule Reply Card cancelled from Italy
to Germany (via Denmark)
http://postalhistoryone.zftp.com/205forg-l/5150.jpg

Blair
Old August 6th 09, 09:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
jerry

Hi,

While in the U.S. Air Force I spent a very very cold day at the Thule
air base on my way to Rabat, Morocco. Even though I come from Maine
it was cold there

Jerry B.
Old August 7th 09, 12:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Yes, I don't think Eric The Red would be landing either in a horned helmet,
or a short chain mail skirt.
But it looks good for the cartoon.

"jerry" wrote in message
Hi,

While in the U.S. Air Force I spent a very very cold day at the Thule
air base on my way to Rabat, Morocco. Even though I come from Maine
it was cold there

Jerry B.

Cinderella visits Cambridge. Rod General Discussion 0 June 16th 07 04:38 AM
Curiosity Corner #243: Mr. Wedd! Rod General Discussion 14 August 1st 06 04:11 PM
Connor Visits Alan Williams Coins 13 April 19th 04 09:45 PM
1988 "MONTY GUM" CARDS VanThomps Football (US) 0 March 17th 04 01:32 AM
Monty Hall John Autographs 5 October 30th 03 03:22 PM