wanna see some fake stuff? autograph news!

Old November 30th 07, 06:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

Default wanna see some fake stuff? autograph news!

http://feeds.feedburner.com/AutographCollectorsDaily

this is run by strickler's sports...and if you run down his website,
he has just about every item he sells is questionable.
but this site has posted in the past pictures of either me, or some of
the girls who work for me, getting autographs. and posting it like
they were his own pictures (photos are usually taken by some paparazzi
company and he apes 'em). upon questioning once, he actually told me
that they were "his people" until i had the actual person in the photo
hunt him down and tell him to pull the photo or he'd be sued (i don't
think that she has any grounds to sue, but it worked.) he gets his
stuff from autographczar (well most of it, and he even posted a video
of miley cyrus signing and with the dude from autographczar in the
video and titled the video with autographczar in the title.)
anyway, strickler uses this to advertise his fake stuff...so, wanna
see foregeries on a grand scale? check it out.
also, autographczar was booted from ebay this week. presumably because
his stuff was bad and didn't pass psa.
just thought i'd let you know.
Old December 1st 07, 03:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Lee Cochenour

These same guys at Strickler continue to post info from my Celebrity
Booksignings site
without crediting me or the site despite repeated requests. They posted a
small hidden link
for a while, but then removed even that. A real class act.

Lee
Celebrity Book Signings & Events
http://www.geocities.com/leecoke/