What's New at Classical Coins

Old May 11th 09, 12:28 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dave Welsh

Default What's New at Classical Coins

May 9, 2009

Since the last newsletter

* Many coins have been added to our online inventory

Coins Added

With this issue of "What's New" listing of 50 new ancient coins to the
Classical Coins website, www.classicalcoins.com , is announced. To quickly
review these new listings, click he
http://www.classicalcoins.com/new.html . This listing includes two silver
minors from Selge in Pisidia, two Severan denarii (one a limes coin) and a
nice selection of reasonably priced later Roman billon and bronze coins from
the reign of Gallienus through that of Arcadius.

Many collectors don't seem to realize that there is much more to Classical
Coins than what appears on our New Listings and Premier Coins pages. We
encourage you to explore the entire site, where hundreds of other attractive
coins await your perusal. If a coin you are searching for is not listed,
that does not mean that we don't have it. We always have a large inventory
of coins and numismatic literature not yet listed for sale, and will gladly
help customers fill want lists, or locate difficult to find coins. For
assistance, telephone us at 805-562-8619 or send an email to
.

Don't forget to visit our VCoins store, located at
http://www.vcoins.com/ancient/classicalcoins/store , where you will find a
different stock of fine ancient coins.

Readers should also be aware that we sell numismatic literature. These
listings may be found at http://www.classicalcoins.com/usedbooks.html

Readers interested in coin jewelry will find several examples of this art
form at our new Classical Creations division:
http://www.trocadero.com/stores/classicalcreations/ .

Best regards,

Dave Welsh
Classical Coins