What's New at Classical Coins

Old November 18th 09, 07:18 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dave Welsh

Default What's New at Classical Coins

November 17, 2009

Since the last newsletter
* 50 coins have been added to our online inventory

Coins Added
With this issue of "What's New" listing of 50 new ancient coins to the
Classical Coins website, www.classicalcoins.com , is announced. To quickly
review these new listings, visit http://www.classicalcoins.com/new.html .
This listing features high quality Roman silver and silvered AE coinage: one
Republican denarius, one denarius of the Flavian dynasty, four denarii of
the 2nd century adoptive emperors, 22 denari of the Severan dynasty
including scarce issues from the civil war of 193-198, 12 silver antoniniani
of the Gallic emperor Postumus, four Tetrarchic antoniniani and folles, and
finally six superb silvered reduced folles of the Constantinian dynasty,
which are extremely scarce in such outstanding condition.

Many collectors don't seem to realize that there is much more to Classical
Coins than what appears on our New Listings and Premier Coins pages. We
encourage you to explore the entire site, where hundreds of other attractive
coins await your perusal. We have been so busy that previous listings have
not been repriced to the current market, and many bargains remain to be
found. If a coin you are searching for is not listed, that does not mean
that we don't have it. We always have a large inventory of coins and
numismatic literature not yet listed for sale, and will gladly help
customers fill want lists, or locate difficult to find coins. For
assistance, telephone us at 805-562-8619 or send an email to
.

Don't forget to visit our VCoins store, located at
http://www.vcoins.com/ancient/classicalcoins/store , where you will find a
different stock of fine ancient coins, to which new listings have recently
been added.

Readers should also be aware that we sell numismatic literature. These
listings may be found at http://www.classicalcoins.com/usedbooks.html

Dave Welsh
www.classicalcoins.com