Foolish corp. policy at Bed Bath & Beyond required pen test of $2s.

Old May 15th 05, 09:22 PM
Possum Trot

Default Foolish corp. policy at Bed Bath & Beyond required pen test of $2s.

According to the lead clerk at the local BB&B store, "corporate policy
requires they use the counterfeit pen on any Twos, 50s, or 100s". In fact
they are so ignorant that the clerk I was dealing with had to call the lead
clerk to see if they could even accept Toms. You can bet that any future
stop there will end in them checking more Toms. Shades of Best Buy !

Old May 15th 05, 10:13 PM
Wasdin, Jake E.

I can't believe so manay people don't believe that twos are real! I have
about $500 worth of them!

--
*/Jake Wasdin/*

Get Firefox! http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=92231&t=70
Get Thunderbird!
Old May 15th 05, 10:45 PM
Fred Shecter

It's been a few months, but I've spent loads of Twos and GDs at BB&B. No pen
test. I'll have to try again in the future.

--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply
.. .

Old May 16th 05, 09:35 PM
Scottishmoney

I spent 2 $2 bills yesterday, the female teenage clerk didn't even look
twice at them. I probably could have given her a $3 bill and gotten the
same result.

Old May 18th 05, 12:29 AM
rhodo chrosite

Fred, As I think about it now, the clerks were probably on crack (as my
daughter would say). I just can't believe that they have some concern about
possibly fake Toms.

news