Scottish Coin Collector Turned GOLD Prospector

Old October 1st 04, 10:16 PM
CCTV Engineer

Default Scottish Coin Collector Turned GOLD Prospector

Filmed in and around the beautiful hills of Perthshire, Scotland, our
Video CD Diary of two detectorists, turned Scottish Gold Prospectors
is sure to make you tell your boss where to stick it and buy a gold
pan! Approx. 60 minutes of panning, sluicing, sampling and
shenanigans. Our video diary follows three modern day and intrepid
prospectors into the hills and gives you an insight into how we try
and make our fortune.

There's also bonus footage of underwater dredging for gold,
high-banking, test pit sampling, plenty of scenery, locations and
underwater sampling using a mask, snorkel and dry-suit. (Interesting
if you are a Diver or have an interest in using your kit for a new
persuit).

Overall, a rare insight into a fascinating and undiscovered pastime.
Guaranteed to make you think that we prospectors have escaped from the
men in the white coats ;-) and perhaps you should stick with your day
job!

Our game keeper's special treat: Includes a special feature on how a
sniper would shoot a tiny target at over 300 yards, using a Remington
hunting rifle. Rare footage of the prospectors/authors being shown by
a top rifle marksman the in's and out's of target ranging, wind,
bullet velocity. A real, eye opening treat to watch. See us both take
out a ¼" steel replica crow at over 300 yards. Good info if you are
interested guns, rifles or hunting.

Sales of our Video CD will go towards financing next year's Video
Diary and expedition to find the Secret Locations of Irish Gold.

Hope you have as much fun watching it as we did filming it. If anyone
would like a copy, please get in touch.

Yours aye,

The Scottish Gold Prospectors & Detectorists

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ADME:B:LC:UK:1