Sweet Lot

Old July 2nd 04, 11:49 PM
The Poodlebutt

Default Sweet Lot

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll... STRK:MEWN:IT

Besides the killer Waylon pic sleeve, the flat-pack of "The Man From
U.N.C.L.E." features a dope plastic washtub case with a picture of
Robert Vaughn and Leo G. Carroll holding a young lady with enviable
cleavage at gunpoint.

Oooh la la.
Old July 15th 04, 08:48 PM
380SE

WHO ****IN CARES YOU LOSER --- BIG ****IN DEAL
Old July 16th 04, 01:03 AM
Fx199

Subject: Sweet Lot
From: (380SE)
Date: 7/15/2004 2:48 PM US Eastern Standard Time

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...21&ssPageName=

STRK:MEWN:IT

Besides the killer Waylon pic sleeve, the flat-pack of "The Man From
U.N.C.L.E." features a dope plastic washtub case with a picture of
Robert Vaughn and Leo G. Carroll holding a young lady with enviable
cleavage at gunpoint.

Oooh la la.

WHO ****IN CARES YOU LOSER --- BIG ****IN DEAL

I do...It's a pretty cool 8-track.
Thanks for posting the auction link PB!
Old July 16th 04, 06:37 PM
Dan Fisher

(The Poodlebutt) wrote in message . com...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll... STRK:MEWN:IT

Besides the killer Waylon pic sleeve, the flat-pack of "The Man From
U.N.C.L.E." features a dope plastic washtub case with a picture of
Robert Vaughn and Leo G. Carroll holding a young lady with enviable
cleavage at gunpoint.

Oooh la la.

Paul, What is the mfg. for that tape? It looks very much like a 1963
RCA flatpak with the same kind of tub, I found recently!
Dan 3.75
Old July 18th 04, 04:17 PM
The Poodlebutt

Paul, What is the mfg. for that tape? It looks very much like a 1963
RCA flatpak with the same kind of tub, I found recently!
Dan 3.75

RCA, 1965. I just recently bought a small leather case given by RCA to
Col. Tom Parker, with his name embroidered on the front, that was
designed to hold the washtubs (probably holds 5-6, it's real small).