Toy, Hobby, Sportscard & NASCAR Shows

Old March 25th 08, 07:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.discuss
[email protected]

Default Toy, Hobby, Sportscard & NASCAR Shows

I thought I would pass this information along about some upcoming
collectible shows in NC. If you're interested, register to win free
tickets or get an admission discount at insidepitch.com.

More Details...

April 12 - 13 ~ Toy, Hobby, Sportscard Show (275+ tables)
Charlotte, NC Metrolina Expo Center (I-77N, exit 16A)
Saturday 9am - 4pm, Sunday 10am - 4pm
$5 Adults, Age 15 & Under Free (discount at insidepitch.com)
Weekend Pass Only $7 / Free Parking

275+ tables piled high with antique toys, new toys, vintage
sportscards, new cards, comics, advertising memorabilia, non-sports
cards, sports memorabilia, baseball, basketball, hockey, golf,
football, boxing, NASCAR and more! Barbies, dolls, Beanies and other
plush, western toys, wind ups, tin toys, pressed steel, Living Dead
dolls and others. Action figures like Spider-Man, Superman, Fantastic
Four, Star Wars, Star Trek and others. TV, movie and rock toys like
The Simpsons, disney characters, Ozzy, KISS and more!

Buy, sell, trade or get an appraisal from our expert vendors. More
information, pictures & an admission discount can be found at
http://www.insidepitch.com.

April 26-27 ~ Toy & Hobby Show (275+ tables)
Raleigh, NC ~ NC State Fairgrounds, Kerr Scott Bldg.
Saturday 9am - 4pm, Sunday 10am - 4pm
$5 Adults, Age 15 & Under Free (discount at insidepitch.com)
Weekend Pass Only $7 / Free Parking

225+ tables piled high with antique toys, new toys, comics,
advertising memorabilia, non-sports cards, NASCAR and more! Barbies,
dolls, Beanies and other plush, western toys, wind ups, tin toys,
pressed steel, Living Dead dolls and others. Action figures like
Spider-Man, Superman, Fantastic Four, Star Wars, Star Trek and others.
TV, movie and rock toys like The Simpsons, disney characters, Ozzy,
KISS and more!

Buy, sell, trade or get an appraisal from our expert vendors. More
information, pictures & an admission discount can be found at
http://www.insidepitch.com.

Raleigh, NC, May 16-17-18
Sportscard & Memorabilia Show (200+ tables)
NC State Fairgrounds, Kerr Scott Bldg.
More information & pictures at insidepitch.com

Brand New Sportscard Website - Fun Bonderman FANatic Card discussions 0 November 16th 06 02:21 AM
SPORTSCARD WEBPAGE JDKollectibles Basketball 0 February 3rd 06 02:39 PM
BC Sportscard Shows fun2 Hockey 0 November 29th 04 09:02 PM
130,000+ SPORTSCARD PICTURES JWH OLCARD Hockey 0 July 3rd 03 10:07 PM