Euro Creator to announce TERRA currency

Old October 10th 03, 05:44 PM
Michael E. Marotta

Default Euro Creator to announce TERRA currency

On October 29, 2003 Bernard Lietaer, Co-founder of the Euro, will
announce his plans plans for the unveiling of the Terra, the world's
first global trade reference currency.

The Terra project is the launch of a commodity-backed Trade Reference
Currency (TRC), a supra-national currency that works in parallel with
national money systems. It is uniquely designed to provide a stable
international mechanism for planning, contractual and payment purposes
worldwide. Stay tuned for more about this exciting announcement. More
about the Terra Project he

www.futureofmoneysummit.com/terra-project.php

The "Future of Money" summit is something that all numismatists should
be aware of. We spend almost all of our time investigating and
reporting the money of the PAST -- and occasionally of the present.
Seldom do we get involved in truly creative activities such as this.
Old October 10th 03, 11:01 PM
Scottishmoney

"Michael E. Marotta" wrote in message
om...
On October 29, 2003 Bernard Lietaer, Co-founder of the Euro, will
announce his plans plans for the unveiling of the Terra, the world's
first global trade reference currency.

Seldom do we get involved in truly creative activities such as this.

If you read the "Left Behind" series of books you might be rather alarmed at
the prospect of "One World Currency" as it precedes the appearance of the
anti-Christ.

Dave Parrish

Old October 11th 03, 12:11 AM
Darren

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:01:43 -0400, "Scottishmoney"
wrote:

If you read the "Left Behind" series of books you might be rather alarmed at
the prospect of "One World Currency" as it precedes the appearance of the
anti-Christ.

Isn't that just after it says "And the one who was Conan the Barbarian
shall step forth to govern in the land of the free..."

That'll never happen!

Old October 11th 03, 09:31 PM
Ned Flanders

"Scottishmoney" wrote in message ...
"Michael E. Marotta" wrote in message
om...
On October 29, 2003 Bernard Lietaer, Co-founder of the Euro, will
announce his plans plans for the unveiling of the Terra, the world's
first global trade reference currency.

Seldom do we get involved in truly creative activities such as this.

If you read the "Left Behind" series of books you might be rather alarmed at
the prospect of "One World Currency" as it precedes the appearance of the
anti-Christ.

Dave Parrish

LOL the anti-Christ, oh man, LOL, oh hold on the Easter Bunny is at the door, BRB…
Old October 12th 03, 09:15 PM
Mat

(Michael E. Marotta) wrote in message . com...
(Michael E. Marotta) wrote
The "Future of Money" summit is something that all numismatists should
be aware of.

Numismatics is the art and science that studies the forms and uses of
money.

Therefore, money does not have to be tangible or collectible to be
within the study of numismatics.

In the future, your Identity will be your Money. Who you are will
define what you are worth. Your worth can change. Earn a college
degree, your worth goes up. However, instead of carrying markers
(paper and coins), or cards that point to markers, a quick biometric
scan will be the same thing as money.

Anonymous money and commodity-based money will continue. After all,
even today, we still trade gold for cows on the commodities exchanges.
However, just as fiat is the mainstream currency today, in the
future, most people will get what they want or need and will never
touch anything like a money-object, but instead, will be scanned and
the value of their purchase will be deducted from their networth. If
they have investments, the interest paid will be incremented to their
net worth.

Call me old fashioned, i never did like technology much, i'll stick
with gold.

Please bring back the gold standard, then i'll get a job in a bank and
sit there and count it all day...yes my preccioooous (stroking the
gold with eyes wide open and drooling...)

There's nothing quite like gold.

Sylvester.

(Hoarding silver is not my hobby, it's my purpose in life!)

Old October 12th 03, 09:42 PM
George V. Huse, Jr.

Mat wrote:
Snip

Call me old fashioned, i never did like technology much, i'll stick
with gold.

Snip

I'm even more old-fashioned. I'll stick with cows.

[Somebody hand me that 2-ton Yap nickel, please.]

--
Buzz Huse, MCSE+I, MCSE Iter Sine Fine (Journey Without End)

"These opinions/comments are entirely my own and no one else's."