Assistance please

Old January 29th 06, 05:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default Assistance please

My grandfather passed away and left a collection. I know nothing about
them and I wondered if perhaps one of you could help identify them. I
have a friend that tells me they are all "****" I need a mature
opinion. My pics are below. Thanks! Veronica

http://www.veronicamoser.com/main.htm

Old January 29th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Richard Adams" wrote in message
Veronica wrote:

My grandfather passed away and left a collection. I know nothing about
them and I wondered if perhaps one of you could help identify them. I
have a friend that tells me they are all "****" I need a mature
opinion. My pics are below. Thanks! Veronica

It's a porn link.

You are very brave clicking on a link supplied in someone's first ever post,
I could have been a virus. Billy

Old January 29th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.life.sucks

e wrote:
In article , Richard Adams wrote:

Veronica wrote:

My grandfather passed away and left a collection. I know nothing about
them and I wondered if perhaps one of you could help identify them. I
have a friend that tells me they are all "****" I need a mature
opinion. My pics are below. Thanks! Veronica

It's a porn link.

soon to be dead.

You think? I didn't click on it, but Veronica Moser's porn has been on
the internet for ages. (I believe it is scat related...I could be
wrong. It is something I think I prefer not to burn into my brain.)

Dear God - you netcops are now going to try to stop porn form existing
on the internet?

Old January 29th 06, 06:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.life.sucks

"angrie.woman" wrote in message
e wrote:
In article , Richard Adams
wrote:

Veronica wrote:

My grandfather passed away and left a collection. I know nothing about
them and I wondered if perhaps one of you could help identify them. I
have a friend that tells me they are all "****" I need a mature
opinion. My pics are below. Thanks! Veronica

It's a porn link.

soon to be dead.

You think? I didn't click on it, but Veronica Moser's porn has been on the
internet for ages. (I believe it is scat related...I could be wrong. It
is something I think I prefer not to burn into my brain.)

Dear God - you netcops are now going to try to stop porn form existing on
the internet?

Hehehe. That should tell you something about their relative intelligence

Doug

Old January 29th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Veronica wrote:

My grandfather passed away and left a collection. I know nothing about
them and I wondered if perhaps one of you could help identify them. I
have a friend that tells me they are all "****" I need a mature
opinion. My pics are below. Thanks! Veronica

It's a porn link.

You are very brave clicking on a link supplied in someone's first ever
post, I could have been a virus. Billy

Thank goodness, you weren't one, Billy! 8)

Mr. Jaggers