Get Xanax, Valium, Lortab here! No prescription needed!! 29922

Old January 9th 05, 09:41 PM
Tim Shell

Default Get Xanax, Valium, Lortab here! No prescription needed!! 29922

In article , says...

You get a confidential list of 16 verified online phamacies that sell Valium,
Xanax, Klonopin, Ativan etc. And some also sell narcotics (Hydrocodone, ETC.)
WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION!!

Hey, great! I'll send them my credit card numbers and they can send me some
goat tranquilizer cut with baby laxative repackaged to look like prescription
drugs. I don't see how I can lose.

Old January 10th 05, 01:40 AM
LindaH

"Tim Shell" wrote

Hey, great! I'll send them my credit card numbers and they can send me
some
goat tranquilizer cut with baby laxative repackaged to look like
prescription
drugs.

Always with the wanting special treatment, Shell. Why should you always get
the good stuff, greedy harlot?

I don't see how I can lose.

You never do, lady, you never do.

Old January 10th 05, 10:43 PM
Jeff Masterson

LindaH wrote:
"Tim Shell" wrote

Hey, great! I'll send them my credit card numbers and they can

send me
some
goat tranquilizer cut with baby laxative repackaged to look like
prescription
drugs.

Always with the wanting special treatment, Shell. Why should you

always get
the good stuff, greedy harlot?

I don't see how I can lose.

You never do, lady, you never do.

Tim's a chick? You know Tim, I'm a sucker for a chick with a sense of
humor. I hate LA, but Tim if you are a chick and you're not fat, and
you'd like to live in a ghetto city, and support me
while I learn holistic medicine. Then send me a pic and $100 just to
make sure you're sincere.
Thanks Linda