Holiday wishes from the Art on Stamps site!

Old December 30th 17, 06:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Alyn

Default Holiday wishes from the Art on Stamps site!

Merry Christmas to you as well Victor.

I have a question regarding AOS. Most modern browsers do not support Java, will you be providing a non-java way to navigate the site?

All the best,

Alyn

On Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 1:50:07 PM UTC-5, Victor Manta wrote:
We wish you all of the best this holiday season!

To celebrate it, we published recently a new Madonnas on Stamps 2017 page:

http://www.artonstamps.org/Art-Galle...ps-UK-2017.htm

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

Victor Manta, AOS

Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/