Have a laugh.

Old May 24th 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
note.boy

Default Have a laugh.

Very high starting price, no mention of denomination or date but collectors
will know anyway, outrageous postage charge, the seller's a lunatic.

No prizes are offered for noticing the many goofs in the listing. Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=180120827257

Old May 24th 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
stonej

On May 24, 4:07 pm, "note.boy" wrote:
Very high starting price, no mention of denomination or date but collectors
will know anyway, outrageous postage charge, the seller's a lunatic.

No prizes are offered for noticing the many goofs in the listing. Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=180120827257

It reads like the person was drunk while doing the listing.

Old May 24th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
note.boy

"stonej" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 24, 4:07 pm, "note.boy" wrote:
Very high starting price, no mention of denomination or date but
collectors
will know anyway, outrageous postage charge, the seller's a lunatic.

No prizes are offered for noticing the many goofs in the listing. Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=180120827257

It reads like the person was drunk while doing the listing.

Or been smoking the whacky baccy. Billy

Old May 24th 07, 09:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Sibirskmoneta

"note.boy" wrote in message

"stonej" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 24, 4:07 pm, "note.boy" wrote:
Very high starting price, no mention of denomination or date but
collectors
will know anyway, outrageous postage charge, the seller's a lunatic.

No prizes are offered for noticing the many goofs in the listing. Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=180120827257

It reads like the person was drunk while doing the listing.

Or been smoking the whacky baccy. Billy

Nah, god made him do it.

Old May 24th 07, 11:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Scott Thomas

"note.boy" wrote in
:

Very high starting price, no mention of denomination or date but
collectors will know anyway, outrageous postage charge, the seller's a
lunatic.

No prizes are offered for noticing the many goofs in the listing.
Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=180120827257

Hey, the guy has only been an eBayer since Monday. Cut him some slack! g

How are things in Scotland, Billy? My wife and are going to miss our Fall
trip this year - we're putting an addition on the back of the house and
there's not enough money to do everything. Oh, well. At least I'll save the
hundred pounds or so that I usually spend at Cavanaugh's!

Scott Thomas
Old May 24th 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
WheatPenny

On Thu, 24 May 2007 20:07:02 GMT, "note.boy"
wrote:

Very high starting price, no mention of denomination or date but collectors
will know anyway, outrageous postage charge, the seller's a lunatic.

No prizes are offered for noticing the many goofs in the listing. Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=180120827257

What's a "golfing paternity"?

I can pretty much figure out that they're either the Jack Nicklaus or
Tom Morris 5 pound notes. But I don't want them bad enough to pay that
for them.

Old May 25th 07, 12:45 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Sibirskmoneta

"WheatPenny" wrote in message

What's a "golfing paternity"?

It be like one of those DNA test to find out who be the golfer daddy be.

Old May 25th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
note.boy

"Scott Thomas" wrote in message
"note.boy" wrote in
:

Very high starting price, no mention of denomination or date but
collectors will know anyway, outrageous postage charge, the seller's a
lunatic.

No prizes are offered for noticing the many goofs in the listing.
Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=180120827257

Hey, the guy has only been an eBayer since Monday. Cut him some slack! g

How are things in Scotland, Billy? My wife and are going to miss our Fall
trip this year - we're putting an addition on the back of the house and
there's not enough money to do everything. Oh, well. At least I'll save
the
hundred pounds or so that I usually spend at Cavanaugh's!

Scott Thomas

I'll tell them to cancel the cruise they have booked. :-)

A new kitchen is looming so a trip to far off places is probably not going
to happen for us either. Billy

I always have to laugh... Larry Louks Coins 8 February 18th 05 11:26 PM
Have a laugh with this one JSTONE9352 Paper Money 6 December 23rd 04 03:49 PM
Want a laugh? beta9 Coins 6 September 1st 03 02:11 AM
Got a laugh out of this Paul Coins 0 July 17th 03 12:27 AM