Teletrade wins, and USPS screw-up

Old September 4th 04, 02:15 AM
Tom Kindschi

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 21:32:09 GMT, "J. A. M." wrote:

Tom Kindschi wrote:

Here's a link to my new baby, in case anyone's interested.

http://www.teletrade.com/coins/lot.a...=1929&lot=2030

Thanks,
Tom

Very nice coin! And well worth the money.

JAM

I like it.

When I first spotted it, the Morgan Grader in me, (the only grader in
me that I trust), said it had a real good shot at 64. But the nick
just to the left of the bottom of the torch is a bit more severe than
it looks in the picture. Still a very nice 63 compared to some I've
viewed.

Tom
Old September 4th 04, 02:19 AM
Tom Kindschi

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 13:55:48 -0400, Mark wrote:

If you always have the same USPS driver like I do:

5) Talk to them when they deliver the mail today and explain your concern.
Let them know that when you get packages that require signature, you NEED hand
delivery/sign because they are valuable. Make sure you reiterate that the
conversation will end between just the two of you if it doesn't happen again.

I think any reasonable person will take this as a positive because you didn't
"rat them out" to the boss. They get the message loud and clear and will
remember you on the next signature delivery. If they start being a jerk about
it - then you "rat them out".

I'm sure he/she was just being lazy for one of a million reasons. All of us
humans have days like this.

I like that idea. Problem is, I'm never home when the mail is
delivered. Maybe a note placed in the mailbox....

Tom