Parker Vector (or other cheap FP)?

Old October 1st 07, 08:37 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Greg Mortensen

Default Parker Vector (or other cheap FP)?

Someone "borrowed" my Parker Vector fountain pen from my desk at work,
and attempts (all two of them to track down my $5 pen have failed. I
called up Kingpen to order some more, but they said that Sanford has
discontinued the Vector. I called a couple of other places, and no one
has them.

Does anyone know of a store that might have some old stock on their
shelves? Failing that, is there another cheap fountain pen on the
market?

Regards,
Greg
--
\|/ ___ \|/ +----- 2048R/38BD6CAB -----+
@~./'O o`\.~@ | 02BD EF81 91B3 1B33 64C2 |
Old October 1st 07, 09:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Jeff Miars

Greg Mortensen wrote:
Someone "borrowed" my Parker Vector fountain pen from my desk at work,
and attempts (all two of them to track down my $5 pen have failed. I
called up Kingpen to order some more, but they said that Sanford has
discontinued the Vector. I called a couple of other places, and no one
has them.

Does anyone know of a store that might have some old stock on their
shelves? Failing that, is there another cheap fountain pen on the
market?

Regards,
Greg

You might try Sheaffer school pens from Sam at Pendemonium.

Or you might look into some of the Hero pens. I got a dozen Hero 329's
from Speerbob on e-Bay for $42.

Jeff
Old October 1st 07, 10:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Cathy Stevenson

In article , Greg Mortensen
wrote:

Someone "borrowed" my Parker Vector fountain pen from my desk at work,
and attempts (all two of them to track down my $5 pen have failed. I
called up Kingpen to order some more, but they said that Sanford has
discontinued the Vector. I called a couple of other places, and no one
has them.

There are always lots of them on ebay. Temecula Pens - an ebay store -
has a slew of them at low "Buy-it-Now" prices.

Does anyone know of a store that might have some old stock on their
shelves? Failing that, is there another cheap fountain pen on the
market?

You might check out isellpens.com for other inexpensive pens. For
example, look at the last in the Fulliwen group ($10). There are
several Hero and Kaigelu FPs for $20.

Cats

--
"there's a dance or two in the old dame yet." - mehitabel

C.Stevenson, M.D.

Old October 4th 07, 04:21 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Roger

Ebay's Temecula Pens still carries several Vector Pens.