QUADS to Trade!

Old August 22nd 03, 10:53 PM
dr8track

Default QUADS to Trade!

Looking for Quad titles to complete my collection. I've got several
Q8's and a few Quad reels to trade. Rating indicates cosmetic
condition of tape. All tapes are play tested and complete unless
otherwise noted. Check my lists on my website to see if you have
anything I'm looking for. Hope to hear from some of you.

Q8 Titles To Trade

America Holiday NM-/Will Trade/ WB L9W 2808

Blood Sweat & Tears Greatest Hits VG/Will Trade CAQ 31170 Make $ Offer
(2 copies available)

Carpenters Carpenters M label/tape missing 2-3 sec. at beg. of
prog./Will Trade 8Q-53502

Carpenters Carpenters VG+/Will Trade 8Q-53502

Carpenters A Song For You VG+/Will Trade 8Q-53511

Carpenters Close To You VG+/Will Trade 8Q-54271

Chase Pure Music VG/Will Trade EAQ 32572

Joe Cocker With A Little Help From My Friends VG+/Will Trade 8Q-54182

Jim Croce Photographs & Memories-His Greatest Hits VG+/Will Trade ABC
7022 835 H

Jim Croce You Don't Mess Around With Jim VG/Will Trade ABC 7022 756H

John Denver Poems, Prayers And Promises VG+/Will Trade PQ8-1711 Make

Ford Motor Company Presents Quadrasonic Sound For Today VG/Will Trade
DAT2-0249

Ford Motor Company Presents Quadrasonic Sound For Today VG/Will Trade
DAT2-0346

Graham Central Station Ain't No 'Bout-a-Doubt It S/Will Trade WB L9B
2876

The Guess Who Artificial Paradise VG+/Will Trade PQ8-2114

The Guess Who Power In The Music VG+/Will Trade APT-0995

Jethro Tull War Child G (missing slipcover)/ Will Trade CHR L9C 1067

Carole King Tapestry G/Will Trade 8Q-88009

Gladys Knight & The Pips Imagination VG/Will Trade L-75141

Henry Mancini The Best of Mancini VG/Will Trade PQ8-1128

Henry Mancini Mancini Country VG/Will Trade PQ8-1552

Nilsson Schmilsson VG/Will Trade PQ8-1734

Nilsson Sandman Sealed/Will Trade APT1-1031

Helen Reddy I Am Woman Worn label Q8W 11068

Songs Of The Seventies Sounds of the 70's Orchestra VG/Will Trade Q8L
6774

Sound In Motion Sampler VG/Will Trade WB L9B 2656

Frank Sinatra My Way VG/Will Trade REP L9F 1029

Simon & Garfunkel Bridge Over Troubled Water VG/Will Trade

Spinners Spinners VG/Will Trade QT-7256

Bill Wyman Monkey Grip Will Trade
Excellent cosmetically- :30 audio erased on 1st song/prog.1 QT-79100

Quad Reels to Trade

Doobie Brothers Captain and Me

David Clayton Thomas David Clayton Thomas Will Trade/Sealed
EPQ1-0173-QF

Enoch Light & The Light Brigade Big Band Hits of the 30's Vol. 2
VG+/Will Trade Project 3
PR5089 Q4

What I'm Looking For

Most any quad reel - Check my list for what I already
have.keepontrackin.mybravenet.com/quadreel.htm

Quad 8's I Need

Jeff Beck Wired

B,S & T New City

Bloodstone Riddle of the Sphinx

Rick Derringer Spring Fever

Earth Wind & Fire Head To The Sky, Spirit, That's the Way of the World

Firesign Theater Everything You KNow is Wrong

Friends of Distinction Real Friends

Marvin Gaye Live!

Al Green Call Me, I'm Still In Love With You

Hot Tuna America's Choice

Hues Corp - Rockin Soul

Isley Bros Go For Your Guns, The Heat Is On, 3+3

BB King Friends, Guess Who, To Know You is To Love You, Together For
the First Time Live! (w/ Bobby Bland)

Kris K - Best

Labelle Nightbirds, Phoenix

Mountain - Flowers of Evil Tape 1

New Riders of the Purple Sage - Adventures of Panama Red

Ohio Players, Skin Tight, Contradiction, Ecstasy

O'Jays Ship Ohoy

Diana Ross Live at Caesar's

Santana Festival

Spinners New & Improved