Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

Old March 11th 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
RF

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 11, 4:39 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
On Mar 11, 12:37 pm, "RF" wrote:

On Mar 11, 3:14 pm, "seattle_bookseller"

wrote:
It would be much more appropriate for you to focus your rage and
bitterness on the entity who STARTED this wholly off topic and creepy
stalking thread, David N. Schelsinger of PALM-ACCESS Linux.

Stinky, you dolt, you're the only one here who seems to be exhibiting
rage and bitterness.

this is the last time I will administer you your spoonful of IRONY.

Do you even know what irony means, stinky?

Old March 11th 07, 10:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

On Mar 11, 1:25 pm, "RF" wrote:
On Mar 11, 4:53 pm, wrote:

WHEE...

Such a complete dolt.
palmjob, you termite, no one on this group is as derided as you
(doubly so since the late, unlamented michael adumbs left).
And don't forget - Bud Webster says I own this group!

If you own this group, that merely makes you King Dung Beetle with
yourself contributing most of the Dung.

Old March 12th 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Some Guy

seattle_bookseller wrote:
You are beyond pitiful. You redefine pathetic. Usenet... a dusty
mausoleum full of trolls and screw-balls. Forgotten by all but a few
shambling revenants who can't figure out how to use myspace...

Hi, Texas Bookseller! I guess you don't remember using the almost
identical phrase last year while getting your heinie handed to you in
the group:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...e=source&hl=en

"And no one important
reads usenet anymore, in fact hardly anyone does AT ALL. Its a dusty
and forgotten mausoleum for trolls and screwballs.

--
texas_bookseller"

Whoopsie!
Old March 12th 07, 01:37 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
my-wings

"Some Guy" wrote in message
seattle_bookseller wrote:
You are beyond pitiful. You redefine pathetic. Usenet... a dusty
mausoleum full of trolls and screw-balls. Forgotten by all but a few
shambling revenants who can't figure out how to use myspace...

Hi, Texas Bookseller! I guess you don't remember using the almost
identical phrase last year while getting your heinie handed to you in the
group:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...e=source&hl=en

"And no one important
reads usenet anymore, in fact hardly anyone does AT ALL. Its a dusty
and forgotten mausoleum for trolls and screwballs.

--
texas_bookseller"

Whoopsie!

How very cool! I absolute *LOVE* the idea of forensic linguistics. There's a
rather interesting book on that, by the way, called *Author Unknown: On the
Trail of Anonymous* by Don Foster.

Alice

Old March 12th 07, 02:39 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

Did that on purpose, just to watch the Stalker Squadron limp in. And
predictable you are, Simon D. Hill.

Old March 12th 07, 02:44 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

You are speaking to another stalker : one Simon D. Hill of Austin, TX
who lost his livejournal account called 'Negentropy' for stalking/
harassment. He is nothing more than David N. Schlesinger's real life
sock puppet, usually calling himself 'Bob Brown' here on usenet. Simon
works for IBM in Austin, TX and has a rather unsavory personal life
that I won't go into here, as I don't want to embarrass his wife who
is long suffering and put upon by Simon's various unethical antics.

Old March 12th 07, 02:59 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 11, 1:39 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

this is the last time I will administer you your spoonful of IRONY.

God is an iron. He seems to be using you as a negative example.

What's really ironic is that you actually seem to feel that you fool
anyone with your bull****. You're a crappy liar, you've got zero
impulse control, and if people seem to feel you're exhibiting "rage
and bitterness", it's _not_ because you're being "ironic": it's
because you're a rage- and bitterness-filled little _gaki_, and have
been for over a decade.

Anyone who want to see the proof, as if your "contributions" to this
entry weren't persuasive enough, can simply type "JASON CHRISTOPHER
HUGHES" into the search box up at the top of the "Google Groups" page
and hit "Search groups" for further evidence.

(Yeah, yeah, it wasn't you, it was nine other guys trying to make you
look bad. Mmm hm.)

Old March 12th 07, 03:05 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

and the Schlesinger-bot chimes in... you can set your clock by its
predictable, machine like reference to its own pile of lies, libel and
stalker talk.

Old March 12th 07, 03:07 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
my-wings

"seattle_bookseller" wrote in message
oups.com...
You are speaking to another stalker : one Simon D. Hill of Austin, TX
who lost his livejournal account called 'Negentropy' for stalking/
harassment. He is nothing more than David N. Schlesinger's real life
sock puppet, usually calling himself 'Bob Brown' here on usenet. Simon
works for IBM in Austin, TX and has a rather unsavory personal life
that I won't go into here, as I don't want to embarrass his wife who
is long suffering and put upon by Simon's various unethical antics.

I thought you might be talking to me. Of course, I had to open up the entire
thread to see where this particular post fell within it to discern that.
Please follow Usenet convention and quote enough of the post you are
replying to so that a person who sees only your post and none of the
preceding ones will still know what the heck you are talking about.

Alice

Old March 12th 07, 03:07 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 11, 12:16 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
On Mar 11, 11:14 am, "seattle_bookseller"

wrote:
It would be much more appropriate for you to focus your rage and
bitterness on the entity who STARTED this wholly off topic and creepy
stalking thread, David N. Schelsinger of PALM-ACCESS Linux.

Schlesinger, rather. typo.

Sure, because you're hoping to take the focus off yourself, JASON
CHRISTOPHER HUGHES aka LUIS M. ARSUPIAL. Won't work, though. You've
made much too much of a loud-mouthed buffoon of yourself here for any
of this to work. That's what being a hateful and bitter little weasel
for over a decade will do for you. You should have "Poor Inpulse
Control" tattooed on your forehead.

Too bad you haven't the slightest idea who I actually work for. Keep
tryin', though. Don't let consistent, repeated, abject, abysmal and
utter failure stop you.

(Heck, it must seem like your natural state by now.)