FS: List of Old Books, I want rid of them, make me an offer for any of them!

Old July 3rd 03, 04:41 PM

Default FS: List of Old Books, I want rid of them, make me an offer for any of them!

Currently have these books available. Too many to list conditions of
them all, though this list will be updated with more dates, authors,
publishers etc. If any of these titles interest you then please email
and will give you idea of condition, photographs, scans of any pages
yo ask for - so on and so forth.

Anyone wanting to buy a job lot of these, make an offer, I want them
away so I have more space to deal with the things I prefer to deal
with. Ideal for 2nd hand book shops, book collectors or even car boot
sales, collector fairs etc

Will ship worldwide!

Books are in varying degrees of condition, all readable, some mint,
some first editions (can't remember which now, so ask)!

Details listed in the following order:
Title, Author, Year, publisher

A Girl Of Limberlost, Gene Stratton Porter, , Hodder And Stoughton
ABC Murders, , ,
Account Rendered, Vera Brittain, 1945, Macmillan
Across Lapland, , ,
Anatomy of a murder, , ,
Anna Karenina, , ,
Another Little Drink, , ,
Ashenden, , ,
Ayesha, , ,
Beau Geste, P. C. Wren, 1939, John Murray
Bring out the magic in your mind, , ,
Bully austin, , ,
china egg, , ,
Clochemerle, , ,
Comin' Thro' The Rye, Helen Mathers, 1938, Herbert Jenkins
Cranford, Mrs. Gaskell, 1908, Cassell
Cross and the arrow, , ,
Daughter of the Dons, , ,
England Growing, , ,
English Maiden, , ,
"Essays of lord macaulay, Lord clive", , ,
eunuch of stamboul, , ,
Every mans own lawyer, , ,
Fabulous valley, , ,
Fench Mans Creek, Daphne Du Maurier, 1944, Gollancz
Fine drinking, , ,
Forty Five Guardsmen, , ,
Freckles, Gene Stratton Porter, 1915,
garden of allah, , ,
Garden of the soul, , ,
Garden of the soul, , ,
Golden rose, , ,
Gollantz, , ,
Gone with the wind, , ,
Hans andersons fairy tales, , ,
Harry Lorrequer, , ,
High Gear, Evan Jones, 1963, Bantam Pathfinder
History Henry Esmond, , ,
Hounour's A Mistress, Naomi Jacob, 1949, Hutchinson
Hungry hill, , ,
Hypnosis fact and fiction, , ,
Illustrated history of england, , ,
In all thy ways, , ,
ingoldsby legends, , ,
island of sheep, , ,
Ivanhoe, , ,
John Macnab, , ,
Julius Ceasar, , ,
Kai lung unrolls his mat, , ,
Kai Lung's Golden Hours, Ernest Bramah, 1939,
Kings general, , ,
Lady of the camellias, , ,
law breakers, , ,
London Belongs To Me, Norman Collins, 1945, Collins
Macbeth, , ,
Making of a soul, , ,
man in the iron mask, , ,
Man who preferred cocktails, , ,
Men Crucified, Brund Heilig, 1942, The Right Book Club
Micah Clarke, , ,
Mousme, , ,
Mr Standfast, , ,
Mungo Parks Travels, , ,
Music Of The Wild, Gene Stratton Porter, 1915, Hodder & Stoughton
My Lady Bountiful, , ,
Norway calling, , ,
Old St. Pauls, Harrison Ainsworth, , Nelson
Ox bow incident, , ,
Painting in oils, , ,
Paladian, , ,
Pendennis, , ,
Petronilla, S. N. Sedgwick, 1902, Geo. Newnes
Physiography, , ,
Pickwick Papers Vol I, , ,
Poems of Robert Browning, , ,
Posthumous papers.. Pickwick, , ,
Powers that be, , ,
Profession of violence, , ,
Quentin Durward, , ,
Readers digest condensed, , ,
Rebecca, , ,
rise of henry morcar, , ,
Roaring up trail, , ,
Royal Academy Illustrated 1951, , ,
runagates club, , ,
Runyon first to last, , ,
Rural Rides, , ,
Scaramouche, Rafael Sabatini, , Hutchinson
School For Eternity, Harry Hervey, 1942, Macmillan
Shadow Of Doom, John Creasley, , John Long
She, , ,
Shirley, , ,
Sketches By Boz, Charles Dickens, 1906, Cassell
Smiley, , ,
Sparken broke, , ,
Sporting pictures, , ,
Stories from the odyssey, , ,
Storm to the south, , ,
Studs lonigan, , ,
tavern knight, , ,
Tess Of The D'urbervilles, Thomas Hardy, 1930, Macmillan
The Airman Remembers, Hans Schroeder, , Aviation Book Club
The Beggars, Louis-Rene des Forets, 1948, Dennis Dobson
The Broad Highway, , ,
The Casquet of Literature, , ,
The channings, , ,
The Drums of Dombali, Eden Phillpotts, , Hutchinson
The Electric Torch, Ethel M Dell, 1934, Cassell
The Eternal City, Hall Caine, 1901, Heinemann
The Grand Sophy, , ,
The Green Years, A. J. Cronin, 1948, Gollancz
The Hash Knife Outfit, Zane Grey, 1936, Hodder
The Hound Of The Baskervilles, , ,
The Lady Of The Lake, , ,
The Lost Destiny, Gerald Villiers-Stuart, , Stanley Paul & Co.
The Rainbow Trail, Zane Grey, 1915, Thomas Nelson
The Return Of Tarzan, Edgar Rich Burroughs, 1918, Methuen
The Return Of The Native, Thomas Hardy, 1942, Macmillan
The song of Hiawatha, , ,
The Sorrows Of Satan, Marie Corelli, 1920, Methuen
The Spoils Of Time, , ,
The thirteenth hour, , ,
The Three Musketeers, , ,
The tongue tied canary, , ,
The umberella Thorn, , ,
The Vicar Of Wakefield, , ,
The Warden, Anthony Trollope, 1929, Harrap
The Way Lies West, Wyn Griffith, 1945, J. M. Dent & Sons
The Way Of An Eagle, Ethel M Dell, 1931, Benn
The Wide Wide World, Susan Warner, 1909, S.W.Partridge & Co.
The World We Live In, Louis Bromfield, 1946, Cassell
Time must have a stop, , ,
Twelfth Night (The Picture Shakespeare), , ,
Twenty Years After, Dumas, , R. E. King
Venetian Blinds, Ethel Mannin, 1933, Jarrolds
Vicomte de bragelonne, , ,
Wake Up And Die, David Clayton and David Langdon, 1952, Ingate
Westward Ho, , ,
When all is done, , ,
White Wool, , ,
Whiteoaks, , ,
Wild Lass of Estmere & other stories, M Bramston, 1893, Seeley And Co.
London
Writers year book, , ,
Young Lion Heart