Obama - The Jihadist Candidate

Old October 17th 08, 03:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Chas Edwards

Default Obama - The Jihadist Candidate

On Oct 17, 9:57 am, "PC" wrote:
"Chas Edwards" wrote in message

On Oct 16, 11:20 am, "PC" wrote:

I was going to vote for McCain but apparently McCain and his supporters
are
for spamming irrelevant posts to Usenet NGs. I have now decided to
change
my vote for Obama. Thanks for helping me decide.

The internet is filled with messages from BOTH sides.

I have yet to see a good smear of McCain. I don't deny they exist but the
messages over the last two weeks have been overwhelmingly in favor of
smearing Obama.

If you know that little about Usenet I am amazed you found it.

The newspapers and internet are full of attacks on both McCain and
Obama. Of course if you look for only one side you will see only that
side. Your bias is obvious and the pretense of being neutral is a
joke.

Chas. Edw.

Old October 17th 08, 03:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Chas Edwards

Honus Oct 16, 6:12 pm

Especially you, if an anonymous piece of unwanted spam has that kind
of
influence on you. What are you people going to do when a similar piece
of
posted crap slamming McCain finds its way in here? Switch your vote?

***********

The best posting to date in this thread. PC and Gogu already had their
minds made up and went through a charade of being influenced by a
single post. Says perhaps all that is necessary about their political
IQ.

Chas. Edw.

Old October 17th 08, 04:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_7_]

? "Chas Edwards" ?????? ??? ??????
Honus Oct 16, 6:12 pm

Especially you, if an anonymous piece of unwanted spam has that kind
of
influence on you. What are you people going to do when a similar piece
of
posted crap slamming McCain finds its way in here? Switch your vote?

***********

The best posting to date in this thread. PC and Gogu already had their
minds made up and went through a charade of being influenced by a
single post. Says perhaps all that is necessary about their political
IQ.

Chas. Edw.

As I said, childish insults and lies will not make your arguments more
credible!
Because:
1) I am *not* a US citizen, so personally I don't care who will win the
elections!
2) I come from a quite wealthy family and -believe it or not- in my country
I -usually- vote with conservatives which is the closest you can get to your
Republicans! Of course I have voted for other parties, too, when
conservatives let me down. I consider I am not "owned" by any political
party so I can vote one time with party X and another time with party Y. Not
like some other folks "with a low political IQ" (citing...almost) who are
voting everytime for the same party, good or bad!
Don't you think it would be appropriate to ask sorry for your childish
insults and for being fast to judge people you don't know?...
Thank you!

Old October 17th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

"Chas Edwards" wrote in message
Honus Oct 16, 6:12 pm

Especially you, if an anonymous piece of unwanted spam has that kind
of
influence on you. What are you people going to do when a similar
piece
of
posted crap slamming McCain finds its way in here? Switch your vote?

***********

The best posting to date in this thread. PC and Gogu already had
their
minds made up and went through a charade of being influenced by a
single post. Says perhaps all that is necessary about their
political IQ.

The original post told us all we need to know about the political IQ
of the poster. The fact that you are defending it doesn't say much
for yours, either.

Both sides' views and actions can be critiqued based on facts.
Trumping up silly scare tactics is not the way to garner support for
your candidate. Sadly, McCain's latest ads have been reduced to just
that, leveraging the worst of the Internet paranoia by boiling it down
to "you can't trust Obama". Even the voiced intonation of the charge
has been calibrated to sound just short of hysterical.

Old October 17th 08, 05:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Chas Edwards

mazorj Oct 17, 11:30 am

The original post told us all we need to know about the political IQ
of the poster. The fact that you are defending it doesn't say much
for yours, either.
Both sides' views and actions can be critiqued based on facts.
Trumping up silly scare tactics is not the way to garner support for
your candidate. Sadly, McCain's latest ads have been reduced to just
that, leveraging the worst of the Internet paranoia by boiling it
down
to "you can't trust Obama". Even the voiced intonation of the charge
has been calibrated to sound just short of hysterical.

************

If you could actually read you would know that I did not defend the
original poster but a later one. Both sides have hysterical ads and
your bias shows quite nicely by mentioning only one side.

Chas. Edw.

Old October 17th 08, 06:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Chas Edwards

On Oct 17, 11:00 am, "gogu"
[...]

********

I have merely commented that both sides have irresponsible ads and
that those who favor Obama in these postings already had their minds
made up; acting as though one irrelevant post made up their minds does
not pass the laugh test, however.

Chas. Edw.

Old October 17th 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Honus[_3_]

gogu wrote:
Ο "Honus" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
. ..
gogu wrote:
? "PC" ?????? ??? ??????
. ..

"Andy Remingron" wrote in message
Last week, Barack Obama's campaign

I was going to vote for McCain but apparently McCain and his
supporters are for spamming irrelevant posts to Usenet NGs. I have
now decided to change my vote for Obama. Thanks for helping me
decide.

If I was voting in the US, that exactly would be my reaction!
Amazing how stupid some people are!

Especially you,

Name calling is not going to make your point stronger!

And? The only difference between what you said and what I said was that I
was more specific. Take your own advice.

if an anonymous piece of unwanted spam has that kind of influence on
you. What are you people going to do when a similar piece of posted
crap slamming McCain finds its way in here? Switch your vote?

You are right but you must admit that this is the first reaction of
every decent man in such kind of postings!

No, I don't admit it. Neither do I concede it.

Gutter language is not helping.

You must be objecting to the use of the word "crap". How's this...I'm not
trying to "help" you or anyone. So again, your point isn't much of one.

Old October 17th 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Honus[_3_]

gogu wrote:
[...]

How very provincial. You might want to reconsider. And I shouldn't have to
explain to you why.

Old October 17th 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

[...]

You are correct, you did not openly defend the original posting so I
should not have jumped to conclusions about you.

Just as you have no grounds to accuse me of bias in this thread.

Old October 17th 08, 07:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_7_]

On Oct 16, 11:20 am, "PC" wrote:

I was going to vote for McCain but apparently McCain and his
supporters
are
for spamming irrelevant posts to Usenet NGs. I have now decided to
change
my vote for Obama. Thanks for helping me decide.

The internet is filled with messages from BOTH sides.

I have yet to see a good smear of McCain. I don't deny they exist but
the
messages over the last two weeks have been overwhelmingly in favor of
smearing Obama.

If you know that little about Usenet I am amazed you found it.

The newspapers and internet are full of attacks

Yet you can't cite one. Nice.

on both McCain and
Obama. Of course if you look for only one side you will see only that
side.

I suppose that would be true of someone who only looks for one side. I,
however, am not looking for negative campaigning against anyone.

Your bias is obvious

Because I responded to an usenet post that bashed Obama? Thanks for making
my point unless you have an example of a post made in this NG around the
same time bashing McCain that I ignored?

and the pretense of being neutral is a
joke.

I am no longer neutral. I think I made that quite clear in my first post.
If you are still confused, please ask a trusted adult to help you sort it
out.

Chas. Edw.