FA: Red Large Cent PCGS MS65 lower price + 1803 1/2 Cent

Old March 28th 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default FA: Red Large Cent PCGS MS65 lower price + 1803 1/2 Cent

I reduced the starting bid on this coin. It is extraordinarily red for the
grade, in my opinion. Old Green label, PCGS. Many watchers, no bids yet.

At the other end of the price spectrum is this 1803 half cent:

Thanks for looking.

--Keith

Old March 28th 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"fletch" sought to tantalize a horde of numismatic enthusiasts with this:
I reduced the starting bid on this coin. It is extraordinarily red for the
grade, in my opinion. Old Green label, PCGS. Many watchers, no bids yet.

Yeeehaww! Boy, that is one sweet copper! Many thanks for sharing. If I was
in that kind of financial bracket, you can be sure that I'd be trying to
take that beauty home with me!

Señor Amistad
'I believe the man said "red" and he meant it!'

Old March 28th 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Señor Amistad" wrote in message
"fletch" sought to tantalize a horde of numismatic enthusiasts with this:
I reduced the starting bid on this coin. It is extraordinarily red for
the grade, in my opinion. Old Green label, PCGS. Many watchers, no bids
yet.

Yeeehaww! Boy, that is one sweet copper! Many thanks for sharing. If I
was in that kind of financial bracket, you can be sure that I'd be trying
to take that beauty home with me!

Señor Amistad
'I believe the man said "red" and he meant it!'

Yep, I believe that is the best looking cent I ever saw.
I could never afford such a coin but that didn't stop me from stealing his
picture :-)

Dale
might make a great desktop pic

Old March 29th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:45:15 GMT, "fletch"
is alleged to have written:
I reduced the starting bid on this coin. It is extraordinarily red for the
grade, in my opinion. Old Green label, PCGS. Many watchers, no bids yet.

At the other end of the price spectrum is this 1803 half cent:

Thanks for looking.

--Keith

That's a VERY nice large cent.

Bruce (But I gotta eat)

ANA R162074
EAC 3606

To email me, remember that RoadRunner
and Coyote do not mix.
Old March 29th 06, 02:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"fletch" wrote in
:

Thanks folks. She's not easy to part with, but I can't afford to
keep them all.

--Keith

And, unfortunately, I can't afford to buy them all! Too bad, cuz that's
just gorgeous!

--
Eric Babula
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA