Donruss Elite Asperations Todd Helton 12/17

Old January 21st 04, 10:22 PM
cardshopmd

Default Donruss Elite Asperations Todd Helton 12/17

we busted open a 20 box case below is a current list of what we have avbl from
that case all card will be 50% off becket order over $20.00 are shiped free

please email me for prices . we will add prices in the next day or so

we also are busting a case of 2003 yankee signature series in the morning
email me your want list

Louie 410-282-0358 ( ebay power sellers )

Donruss Elite Asperations
Josh Pearce 46/80 *Rookie*
Ken Griffey 11/30 B$O No trades
Nomar Garciaparra 01/05 B$O No trades