The Legendary Pontiac Ram Air V

Old August 14th 06, 01:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE ROAD

Default The Legendary Pontiac Ram Air V

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 13 Aug 2006 11:09:54 -0700, "455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot
of the gods" wrote:

GM- snip

Gone, a remnant of the past.

ok- I'll put your picture on the car then, and take a digital of it,
and post it

what kind of tattoo do you want this time ??

how 'bout "60 HP weakling", with a dick in your mouth ??

Old August 14th 06, 01:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

bicycle wrote:
455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote:
On 13 Aug 2006 13:35:17 -0700, "455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot
of the gods" wrote:

I'm entitled to all the petrol I can buy- snip

Why, because you're a greedy, thieving, selfish pig? People like you,
Noodles, are why we're in the mess we're in right now.

which is a mighty **** more
than your allowance- live with it snip

I have plenty of cash, because I don't feed the oil companies' (and
the Arabs'...and Bush/Cheney's) greed. That's why my VW runs on
biodiesel, and will soon be able to run on straight vegetable oil.
When you'll be paying $5/gallon for your precious Sunoco 93 octane
crap (if you can get it) I'll be driving along, making the roadside
smell like tempura....for next to nothing in comparison, and with no
greenhouse gas emissions, either...because, unlike you, I'm not an
unintelligent, mentally ill moron with a teensy dick.

because I don't want a 60 HP car- I want a 500 HP car

Too bad you don't have one, chicken ****.

or maybe Boob's pic, with Bicycle's name on his arm, with a
heart...being you fellas are butt-ies...

Old August 14th 06, 02:08 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 13 Aug 2006 11:09:54 -0700, "455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot
of the gods" wrote:

GM- snip

Gone, a remnant of the past.

http://i8.tinypic.com/24mbxqf.jpg

doesn't seem gone to me-I can walk right outside and start it up, and
drive it.

ever step your foot into 500 HP ??

oh, that's right...you have 60 HP

oh well...drive what you can afford then...

Old August 14th 06, 04:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 14 Aug 2006 05:06:38 -0700, "Imaginary Pontiac with an Olds 455 on
wasteful premium Sunoco-chariot of the ****tards"
wrote:

because I don't want a 60 HP car- I want a 500 HP car snip

....why? Because you're an idiot with a 1" penis?
Old August 14th 06, 04:23 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 14 Aug 2006 05:26:01 -0700, "bicycle" wrote:

Too bad you don't have one, chicken ****. snip

See, with paranoid delusionals like Noodles, fantasy too easily
becomes reality in their sick minds. This is another example. Also,
note how he cannot remember what year car I have, nor its horsepower
rating. He also thinks that cars out here "rot". They don't...no
salt!

Now, on to the SSA records to see when Noodles was diagnosed and
started getting SSI checks.
Old August 14th 06, 04:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 14 Aug 2006 05:50:59 -0700, "Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE
WHITE TRASH" wrote:

or maybe Boob's pic, with Bicycle's name on his arm, with a
heart...being you fellas are butt-ies... snip

See? He gets caught, he launches into a puerile rant with no bearing
on the subject. THC-induced Personality Disorder!
Old August 14th 06, 04:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 14 Aug 2006 06:08:25 -0700, "Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE
ROAD" wrote:

http://i8.tinypic.com/24mbxqf.jpg

doesn't seem gone to me-I can walk right outside and start it up, and
drive it. snip

Not on public roads, what with that illegal crankcase breather and
obviously out of control emissions, you can't.

ever step your foot into 500 HP ?? snip

Back when I was young and foolish, I did more...a Ford Thunderbolt
427. Too much engine for you, Noodles.

oh, that's right...you have 60 HP snip

TImes changes, intelligence dictates that high horsepower engines are
wasteful and stupid.

oh well...drive what you can afford then... snip

I'm sure, with my house worth more than three times what yours is, I
could get a better looking Potty-tank than that thing. What a MESS,
Noodles!

I'll forward that pic to the EPA, so they can match that engine to
your supposed car...of which you still can't produce a picture. I
also doubt that this thing runs....where's the air cleaner?
Old August 14th 06, 04:35 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

ROAD" wrote:

doesn't seem gone to me-I can walk right outside and start it up, and
drive it. snip

No, I meant GM, nutwad.

ever step your foot into 500 HP ?? snip

500 HP out of a welded together ram manifold with a single Holley
double pumper, like a 3310? I DO NOT THINK SO.

That's a pretty ****ty looking setup, Noodles.
Old August 14th 06, 06:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
bicycle

Then the chiken**** delets it because he's a pussy.

Old August 14th 06, 06:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
bicycle

ROAD" wrote:

http://i8.tinypic.com/24mbxqf.jpg

doesn't seem gone to me-I can walk right outside and start it up, and
drive it. snip

Not on public roads, what with that illegal crankcase breather and
obviously out of control emissions, you can't.

That piece of **** doesn't even run and he won't show the whole car
because he's as embarrassed about it as he was his house.

He's proving beyond a shadow of a doubt he's white-trash, look at the
junk he brags about.

He printed your picture so he can jerk off when he's away from the
computer.

Game Used Jersey and Bat Baseball Insert Cards Pujols, Ruth, Gehrig, Mantle, Bonds, Brett, Ripken, Seaver, Ryan, Griffey, Gwynn, Bench, Clemens and more! www.SMCCI.com Baseball 0 May 18th 06 12:16 AM
auction 282 winner [email protected] Baseball 0 February 6th 06 12:26 AM
auction 275 initial post 12/09 [email protected] Baseball 0 December 10th 05 04:06 AM
FS: Bat Cards Max Gratton Baseball 0 August 5th 03 05:18 AM
FS: MISC BAT CARDS Max Gratton Baseball 0 July 17th 03 01:57 AM