FS: T206, T205, and T207 baseball tobacco cards!

Old October 5th 04, 06:54 PM
David Levin

Default FS: T206, T205, and T207 baseball tobacco cards!

I now have a very large inventory of the 1909 T206 tobacco cards as
well as the 1911 T205 gold border tobacco cards! Also have a nice
group of the T207 brown border tobacco cards. Nearly 2000 cards
available in these sets! You can view the complete lists at my site
at:

http://gfg.com/baseball/tobacco.shtml

Hope too see you soon at my site.

thanks

Dave
For more information on these cards, as well as others,
contact David Levin at: "
All prices are listed by the
software as a guide. some of the cards are slightly
better or worse than the catagory they may be in,
but I try to put them in the closest condition catagory
available.
List is subject to change.
10 day moneyback guarantee, you pay postage and handling,
visa/mc accepted. We have a secure order form at our site.
http://www.gfg.com/baseball

David Levin
Global Frontier Group
P.O. Box 49723