Rockola Intrigue 8000-sx problem

Old October 4th 16, 04:56 PM
Chiefburg Chiefburg is offline
Junior Member

Default Rockola Intrigue 8000-sx problem

I'm having an issue with my Intrigue. I don't have a manual and cannot find a manual on eBay or online. When I turned it on the other day it did its normal startup cycle. When finished it automatically went to cd number 1 and started to play it. I opened it and hit the cancel button and it moved to cd number 2. I'm not sure how to reset it or if resetting will even work. Does someone have a manual or know how to reset this?
Old October 4th 16, 04:56 PM
Chiefburg Chiefburg is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefburg View Post
I'm having an issue with my Intrigue. I don't have a manual and cannot find a manual on eBay or online. When I turned it on the other day it did its normal startup cycle. When finished it automatically went to cd number 1 and started to play it. I opened it and hit the cancel button and it moved to cd number 2. I'm not sure how to reset it or if resetting will even work. Does someone have a manual or know how to reset this?
I meant 3x vice sx

Rockola cd Intrigue wont play all songs MFroelich Juke Boxes 1 October 22nd 12 01:14 PM
Wanted-Mech overlay for rockola intrigue cd box Tim[_5_] Juke Boxes 0 October 5th 12 11:22 PM
Rockola Amp Problem robert Juke Boxes 6 February 27th 12 06:47 PM
Still Problem with Rockola 464 [email protected] Juke Boxes 2 September 21st 07 05:46 AM
Rockola CD8 problem... Frank Benner Juke Boxes 3 May 17th 06 02:05 AM