A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Juke Boxes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Rockola Intrigue 8000-sx problem

Old October 4th 16, 04:56 PM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Oct 2016
Default Rockola Intrigue 8000-sx problem

I'm having an issue with my Intrigue. I don't have a manual and cannot find a manual on eBay or online. When I turned it on the other day it did its normal startup cycle. When finished it automatically went to cd number 1 and started to play it. I opened it and hit the cancel button and it moved to cd number 2. I'm not sure how to reset it or if resetting will even work. Does someone have a manual or know how to reset this?
Ads
Old October 4th 16, 04:56 PM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Oct 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefburg View Post
I'm having an issue with my Intrigue. I don't have a manual and cannot find a manual on eBay or online. When I turned it on the other day it did its normal startup cycle. When finished it automatically went to cd number 1 and started to play it. I opened it and hit the cancel button and it moved to cd number 2. I'm not sure how to reset it or if resetting will even work. Does someone have a manual or know how to reset this?
I meant 3x vice sx