1989 Fleer

Old June 26th 07, 09:49 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
[email protected]

Default 1989 Fleer

I am looking for both versions of the Bill Ripken white out.
Please contact me if you have either or both cards.....
..
Thanks,
Jay

Old July 2nd 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
[email protected]

On Jun 26, 4:30 pm, dohh wrote:
wrote:
I am looking for both versions of theBillRipkenwhite out.
Please contact me if you have either or both cards.....
.
Thanks,
Jay

Hi Jay. I have this version (NM-M to M):1989FLEER616-A books at $15.00 "RICK FACE"(according to becketts)
I would sell it for $11.50 delivered,in a sleeve within a rigid
top-loader,within a taped,sealed bubble mailer. You'll get it safely and
securely.
I can accept a check or money order only (no cash,paypal or trade
needs;sorry).
If this is acceptable,please LMK.
If you are willing to purchase at my price delivered,I would be happy to
forward you a scan as well.
LMK.
I've been selling (and buying) online since 1994 with no compaints. You
may have seen my posts from time to time on this NG.
Thanks for your time.
Please email me at
Rob Brooklyn, NY

Thank you for your offer but I have 12 of the 616A (FF) cards. I am
trying to complete me Ripken error set but I still need the 616B &
616C cards. If you run across either one of these cards, please let
me know.
Thanks,
Jay