ASA - Accugrade Coin Grading - PLEASE ADVISE

Old October 5th 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ira

Default ASA - Accugrade Coin Grading - PLEASE ADVISE

wrote:
Hi, as far as grading (and this is NOT judging ASA in any way, just
strictly IMHO) - the grades were pretty conservative. Lower than I
expected, but again, I am FAR from an expert......

Thanks again for the input.

C'mon, Alex. You haven't said ANYTHING that is even remotely
actionable. Now you're ducking and weaving. Pretty conservative
grading, was it?

Ira

Old October 6th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce H (BoxTurtle)

On 5 Oct 2006 12:55:59 -0700, "Ira" is alleged to have
written:

wrote:
Hi, as far as grading (and this is NOT judging ASA in any way, just
strictly IMHO) - the grades were pretty conservative. Lower than I
expected, but again, I am FAR from an expert......

Thanks again for the input.

C'mon, Alex. You haven't said ANYTHING that is even remotely
actionable. Now you're ducking and weaving. Pretty conservative
grading, was it?

Ira

It's been rumored that ACG has tightened up, but I've seen so few
coins that were submitted after the lawsuit was filed that it's tough
to say.

Can you post photos somewhere?

Bruce
ANA R162074
EAC 3606

To email me, remember that RoadRunner
and Coyote do not mix.
Old October 7th 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

OK, the only thing that I WILL say is that coins that I thought would
surely be MS-70 (or at the very, very least MS-69) were graded as
MS-67. I was surprised, but eh, it is what it is, I suppose.

Old May 31st 15, 07:58 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

On Thursday, September 28, 2006 at 8:05:58 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Hello.

I have sent 10 coins (worth appx. $600) to this service for grading
during their 10 for $100 21 day special on 8/22. I have not received
anything back and by now left numerous messages on the phone number
listred on their site without any reply. Also, it seems that the
original number and the address have changed.

Has anyone recently had any experience withi service? (My CC has
already been charged a couple of weeks back.)

thanks in advance.

Ebay is blocking all listings graded by this company: ACCUGRADE. Spoke to their customer service rep who had no explanation. Will ACCUGRADE be suing Ebay too?