Test

Old May 19th 06, 02:05 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default Test

Test
Old May 19th 06, 02:15 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Chris Welch wrote:
Test

Test2
Old May 19th 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Thu, 18 May 2006 21:15:04 -0400, Chris Welch wrote:
Chris Welch wrote:
Test

Test2

Fail. Dozens of groups with "test" in the name, and all of 'em have
autoresponders to show you how your post is getting out.
Old May 19th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Chris Welch wrote:
Test

Test2

Fail. Dozens of groups with "test" in the name, and all of 'em have
autoresponders to show you how your post is getting out.

Actually Dave, it's the tech from my ISP purposely testing this NG for
good reason. I've had a lot of problems w/ a cetain newsstream apparently
or some such thing.

Old May 19th 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Chris Welch wrote:
Test

Test2

Fail. Dozens of groups with "test" in the name, and all of 'em have
autoresponders to show you how your post is getting out.

BTW... ty for letting us no the post went. :-)

Old May 19th 06, 11:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Chris Welch wrote:
Test
Test2

Fail. Dozens of groups with "test" in the name, and all of 'em have
autoresponders to show you how your post is getting out.

Actually Dave, it's the tech from my ISP purposely testing this NG for
good reason. I've had a lot of problems w/ a cetain newsstream apparently
or some such thing.

Unless you've got several newsfeeds into your ISP (the headers would
reveal that), he's barking up the wrong tree. But that's OK, lots of
ISPs don't even know what usenet _is_, so at least they're doing
something.

Old May 19th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Chris Welch wrote:
Test
Test2

Fail. Dozens of groups with "test" in the name, and all of 'em have
autoresponders to show you how your post is getting out.

BTW... ty for letting us no the post went. :-)

No problem. To whom do I send the invoice then?
Old May 20th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Chris Welch wrote:
Test
Test2

Fail. Dozens of groups with "test" in the name, and all of 'em have
autoresponders to show you how your post is getting out.

Actually Dave, it's the tech from my ISP purposely testing this NG for
good reason. I've had a lot of problems w/ a cetain newsstream apparently
or some such thing.

Unless you've got several newsfeeds into your ISP (the headers would
reveal that), he's barking up the wrong tree. But that's OK, lots of
ISPs don't even know what usenet _is_, so at least they're doing
something.

Perhaps he barked up the wrong tree, but since you are responding to my
posts, it would seem he isn't too clueless to have resolved the issue.

Considering he was even working on it I was pleased, the fact he called me
on my cell to keep me up to date is comendable in this day and age. And no
one from India was involved in the trouble resolutions either. I am
pleased.

Although at 42.00 per mo for DSL, something better be right around here. :-)
--
dw

Old May 20th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Fri, 19 May 2006 21:24:37 -0400, linxlvr wrote:
On Fri, 19 May 2006 22:32:25 +0000, Dave Hinz wrote:

Unless you've got several newsfeeds into your ISP (the headers would
reveal that), he's barking up the wrong tree. But that's OK, lots of
ISPs don't even know what usenet _is_, so at least they're doing
something.

Perhaps he barked up the wrong tree, but since you are responding to my
posts, it would seem he isn't too clueless to have resolved the issue.

However you'd like to look at it, of course, feel free to do so.

Considering he was even working on it I was pleased, the fact he called me
on my cell to keep me up to date is comendable in this day and age. And no
one from India was involved in the trouble resolutions either. I am
pleased.

That is unexpected and a pleasant surprise.

Although at 42.00 per mo for DSL, something better be right around here. :-)

Ouch. Anyone around there offer wireless broadband?
Old May 20th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Sat, 20 May 2006 01:41:21 +0000, Dave Hinz wrote:

[...]

No. I'm waiting for something to come up, but the options are very limited
around here. I get lots of offers in the mail, but if you call them up,
"I'm sorry, we don't actually service YOUR area.".

It's like 3 oz. of silver a month!
--
dw

test test test Don B Baseball 0 September 13th 04 07:09 AM
Antiquarian Bookman auction site: Beta Test Start July 6 Jonathan Grobe Books 12 July 8th 04 08:03 PM
Rockwell Hardness Test Fred Coins 10 December 8th 03 06:46 AM
More on test cuts Reid Goldsborough Coins 82 August 23rd 03 06:55 PM
Still more on test cuts Reid Goldsborough Coins 31 August 22nd 03 12:45 PM