Gasolin - Gasolin

Old January 11th 12, 09:21 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB[_2_]

Default Gasolin - Gasolin

On Tue, 3 Jan 2012 16:15:35 +0000, DanishMale
wrote:

Hi

I am looking for a 8-track tape with Gasolin'.

It was released in 1976 on the label EPIC as PEA 34149

That's a European release? I remember the cartridge.
Old January 12th 12, 10:25 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Andy

do or did you ever own a copy of that tape bob?
is it a good band and song?

--
AL'S COMPUTERS

Old January 16th 12, 06:27 PM
DanishMale DanishMale is offline
Junior Member

8 track tape is missing in my collection ;-) I do have LP versions of this item

Old January 16th 12, 06:27 PM
DanishMale DanishMale is offline
Junior Member

It's an US release

Old January 26th 12, 08:59 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB[_2_]

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 04:25:19 -0500, "Andy" wrote:

do or did you ever own a copy of that tape bob?
is it a good band and song?

No, Andy, never had it in my collection, but I do remember seeing a
copy years back. I had very little Euro tapes, most of them being CBS
product...nothing exciting!
Old January 26th 12, 09:06 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB[_2_]

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 23:59:25 -0800, DeserTBoB
wrote:

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 04:25:19 -0500, "Andy" wrote:

do or did you ever own a copy of that tape bob?
is it a good band and song?

No, Andy, never had it in my collection, but I do remember seeing a
copy years back. I had very little Euro tapes, most of them being CBS
product...nothing exciting!

If it was released on Epic, it was probably released in Holland. A
friend of mine had scads of '70s LPs and a few tapes from when he was
stationed over in Ramstein back in those days, and I'm sure that's
where I saw it. I honestly cannot remember the music!