Nib exchange

Old September 30th 04, 10:29 PM
Jack Harrell

Default Nib exchange

Which companies will do a free nib exchange for you?

Montblanc?
Pelikan?
Omas?
Aurora?
Parker?

Old September 30th 04, 11:26 PM
Bluesea

"Jack Harrell" wrote in message
Which companies will do a free nib exchange for you?

Montblanc?
Pelikan?
Omas?
Aurora?
Parker?

I know that Cross and Parker will.

I seem to recall other threads that said Sheaffer and Waterman will also,
but you'd have to google this group to make sure if no one posts a definite

~~Bluesea~~

Old September 30th 04, 11:36 PM
Charles Perry

"Bluesea" wrote in message

"Jack Harrell" wrote in message
Which companies will do a free nib exchange for you?

Montblanc?
Pelikan?
Omas?
Aurora?
Parker?

I know that Cross and Parker will.

I seem to recall other threads that said Sheaffer and Waterman will also,
but you'd have to google this group to make sure if no one posts a

definite

Krone has for me in the past.

Charles Perry P.E.

Old September 30th 04, 11:37 PM
Garglemonster

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:29:48 -0400, "Jack Harrell"
said:

Jack Which companies will do a free nib exchange for you?
Jack Montblanc? Pelikan? Omas? Aurora? Parker?

Pelikan will.

--

We duck into the SPANISH PAVILION, but it's remarkably unremarkable.

Old October 1st 04, 01:01 AM
Alan Shutko

"Jack Harrell" writes:

Which companies will do a free nib exchange for you?

Pelikan has for me.

--
Alan Shutko - I am the rocks.
Avoid cliches like the plague!
Old October 1st 04, 01:05 AM
Sonam Dasara

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:29:48 -0400, Jack Harrell typed:

Which companies will do a free nib exchange for you?

Montblanc?
Pelikan?
Omas?
Aurora?
Parker?

Pelikan is free if within the first month.
--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara
9/30/2004 8:04:17 PM
dovekeeper+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old October 5th 04, 07:20 AM
Chuck Swisher

"Jack Harrell" wrote in message
Which companies will do a free nib exchange for you?

As far as I know, all of the following companies that we deal with offer
free nib exchanges (some may charge for return shipping). Here's just a
partial listing:

Parker
Sheaffer
Waterman
Rotring
Pelikan
Bexley
Stipula
Conway Stewart
Conklin
Delta
Cross

I haven't heard of any of the companies that we deal with refuse to exchange
a nib as long as the pen is new. Besides, if you buy a pen from us (and
most pen retailers) you can return it within 2 weeks for a replacement if
you're not happy with the way it writes. I would be very interested in
knowing what companies "don't" offer free nib exchanges.

Best wishes,

Chuck Swisher -

Swisher Pens, Inc. -
www.swisherpens.com

Tele: (757) 471-7445, TF: 1-888-340-7367, Fax: (757) 925-2787

Old October 10th 04, 01:32 AM
Jack Harrell

Hmmm, I have sent Pelikan's customer service an e-mail through their website
as well as the US rep and have gotten no response. It has been almost a
week.