What Christians say on the weekdays...

Old June 12th 05, 04:56 AM
DeserTBoB

On 11 Jun 2005 04:45:53 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

now you're wrong again- if an Ebay item is sold for less than you paid
for it new, there is no tax due. snip

....and IRS auditor is going to say, "Why are you keeping records of
crap you buy for the express purpose of selling on eBay at a LOSS?"
That doesn't make sense. Most lies to the IRS don't make sense. You
won't make sense before the judge, either.

snipping the rest of Noodles' delusional crap
Old June 12th 05, 01:30 PM
tripping28track

Well now you're wrong about FOUR things in one week...

let's review:

now you're wrong again- if an Ebay item is sold for less than you paid
for it new, there is no tax due.

Now you have to explain why you were wrong on (3) counts in the last
week. Let's review:

1. You said all ships sank straight down at Pearl Harbor- FALSE- the
Oklahoma actually capsized and rolled over when it sank.

2. You were calling Scott Lifshine by the name of "Steve Lifshine"-
FALSE- that's not his name. His name is Scott.

3. You are assuming that sale of used goods on ebay is taxable- FALSE-

only if there is a profit motive and it's a business.

and now the last one

4. People sell things at a loss all the time- if there's a loss, you
don't have to claim it. Don't people trade cars in every year and take
a beating on them for depreciation ? You don't see the IRS questioning
that...

so you're wrong, again !

ta-ta !

ps- this list will continue to grow as Bob continues to be wrong

Old June 17th 05, 04:15 PM
tripping28track

username "BICYCLE" aka "R.WHITE"

Well I just called the director of all welfare office operations
Clearfield county- NO ONE has a company car, the director doesn't even
have one- so Bicycle is full of **** there.

Also no one works "part time" with most of the day off- they are all
swamped and have no time.

The only people that have company cars work are from the office of the
inspector general- and they are both female. Neither of them ride
bikes.

Also no one fits your profile of selling on ebay, collecting watches,
on vacation this week, and bike rider- that works for welfare.

This "Bicycle's" username and persona is totally FALSE- he's a
bull****ter extraodinaire.

The jig is up- your entire fake persona has just come crashing down.

If by some SMALL CHANCE he is employed in government, they now have his

profile- and the director informed me quite bluntly- he won't be there
very long.

Old June 17th 05, 04:40 PM
DeserTBoB

On 17 Jun 2005 08:15:17 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

profile- and the director informed me quite bluntly- he won't be there
very long. snip

More delusions from a babbling paranoid delusional. Did Chief
Altmiller like your babbling too, Noodles? LMAO!

Old June 17th 05, 04:51 PM
DeserTBoB

On 17 Jun 2005 08:24:21 -0700, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

tripping28track wrote:
username "BICYCLE" aka "R.WHITE"

Well I just called the director of all welfare office operations
Clearfield county- snip

Back AWAY from the computer, Noodles! No one wants to hear your
contrived crap. Seek psychiatric help...soon!
Old June 17th 05, 06:01 PM
trippingtoo8track

face it, your butt-y is a fake. You've been had by your own alleged
ally.

AND you admitted to scooping dog **** daily in Skytower Park- so I was
right about that too. Meaning you have to bring their **** home, and
then dispose of it in your trash.

AND your house must smell really nice with 2 dogs living in it- you fit
the stereotype- old, sickly, dying, lonely, so you get dogs for
comfort, and put up with the **** and smell...

Old June 17th 05, 06:36 PM
DeserTBoB

On 17 Jun 2005 10:01:24 -0700, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

AND you admitted to scooping dog **** daily in Skytower Park- so I was
right about that too. Meaning you have to bring their **** home, and
then dispose of it in your trash. snip

SO WHAT?

AND your house must smell really nice with 2 dogs living in it- you fit
the stereotype- old, sickly, dying, lonely, so you get dogs for
comfort, and put up with the **** and smell... snip

My dogs do not "smell". You "smell" of mental disease, namely
paranoid schizophrenia. Get psychiatric help fast, before Chief
Altmiller's boys lock you up on a 72 hour hold!
Old June 17th 05, 06:45 PM
DeserTBoB

wrote:

AND your house must smell really nice with 2 dogs living in it- you fit
the stereotype- old, sickly, dying, lonely, so you get dogs for
comfort, and put up with the **** and smell... snip

You are the most disgusting Usenet troll I've seen in years, Noodles.
And, you're not a "christian" by any wildest stretch of anyone's sane
imagination. If you follow that religion, you're going to straight to
hell...a thief, denegrates others less fortunate that yourself, and
just a total asshole in general. Maybe we should send this to your
parish's rector and have him give you one of those nice "house
visits!"

If you can arrange it for Saturday, then maybe we can get the priest
in the shots, too! HAHAHAHA "Here's a Roman Catholic priest,
ministering to the local mentally ill...."
Old June 18th 05, 02:45 AM
tripping28track

YOU'RE NEXT RON

your ISP is 70.117.199.155

right ?

that's the next dirtbag we trace and hunt down like a dog- YOU.