Roger Clemens UDA AUTOGRAPHS $59 !!!

Old May 30th 04, 04:27 PM
Dave Lehmkuhl

Default Roger Clemens UDA AUTOGRAPHS $59 !!!

300+ Wins & counting !!!
4,000+ Strikeouts & counting !!!
Record 6 Cy Young Awards & counting !!!

You can add a LIMITED EDITION UDA (Upper Deck Authenticated)
AUTOGRAPHED 1991 Upper Deck ROGER CLEMENS card to
your collection for ONLY $59 (plus $3.95 shipping and insurance) !!!

The card is part of a 2-card set (only 1 is autographed) and comes in a
special acrylic display showing the autographed front of one card and
the back of the other. Each card is individually hand numbered and
LIMITED TO ONLY 1,000 !!!

An image of the card is below.

http://www.Baseball-Cards.com/jpgs/a/clemens-uda2.jpg

This is the same item that was sold directly to dealers several years
ago by Upper Deck with a suggested retail of over $100 !!!

Upepr Deck Authenticated is the safest way buy autographs !!!
If you are not familiar with UDA, next week will we have some info
on them on our new FAQ page.

You can send your payment to:
The InterNet's Baseball Card Store
11627 Calamar Ct
San Diego, CA 92124
858-576-8223

We also accept
American Express / MC / Visa / Discover
Paypal )

--------------------------------

We have tons of other great UDA autographed items !!!

As usual we also have tons of vintage baseball and recent Rookies &
Game-Used inserts and oddball items in our weekly SUPER AUCTION.

*** FREE Cards for auction winners ***
*** WHOLESALE pricing on SUPPLIES for auction winners ***
Check web site for details.

We hope to see you soon. Thank you for reading.

http://www.Baseball-Cards.com
http://www.Baseball-Cards.com
The InterNet's Baseball Card Store
Home of the weekly SUPER AUCTION