I need some leads for cap kits

Old June 30th 18, 03:15 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Skooters_in_town

Default I need some leads for cap kits

Well, I'm late as usual. Found out that Vern Tisdale died back in 2013. So other than eBay, who offers cap kits for jukeboxes from the 60's that I can trust? Or would I drive myself crazy trying to buy them individually?
Old June 30th 18, 12:21 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

On Friday, June 29, 2018 at 8:15:56 PM UTC-6, Skooters_in_town wrote:
Well, I'm late as usual. Found out that Vern Tisdale died back in 2013. So other than eBay, who offers cap kits for jukeboxes from the 60's that I can trust? Or would I drive myself crazy trying to buy them individually?

Bill Bickers in Georgia supplies kits for all amps. Called Jukebox Friday nite, on ebay.
Old June 30th 18, 05:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken Layton

On Friday, June 29, 2018 at 7:15:56 PM UTC-7, Skooters_in_town wrote:
Well, I'm late as usual. Found out that Vern Tisdale died back in 2013. So other than eBay, who offers cap kits for jukeboxes from the 60's that I can trust? Or would I drive myself crazy trying to buy them individually?

Vern's son Jason took over the business:

http://www.verntisdale.com/index.html
Old June 30th 18, 08:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

On 2018/06/30 9:06 AM, Ken Layton wrote:
On Friday, June 29, 2018 at 7:15:56 PM UTC-7, Skooters_in_town wrote:
Well, I'm late as usual. Found out that Vern Tisdale died back in 2013. So other than eBay, who offers cap kits for jukeboxes from the 60's that I can trust? Or would I drive myself crazy trying to buy them individually?

Vern's son Jason took over the business:

http://www.verntisdale.com/index.html

The web site is broken (page links don't work, and no images loading),
but Jason does answer the phone number listed and is still selling cap
kits, etc.

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com
Old June 30th 18, 11:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
DesotoFireflite

To: Skooters_in_town
I need some leads for cap kits
By: Skooters_in_town to alt.collecting.juke-boxes on Fri Jun 29 2018 07:15 pm

Sk Well, I'm late as usual. Found out that Vern Tisdale died back in 2013. So
Sk other than eBay, who offers cap kits for jukeboxes from the 60's that I
Sk can trust? Or would I drive myself crazy trying to buy them individually?

I just buy the orange drops induvudually when I need them. I keep enough on
hand for emergencies, but thats about it. For electrolitics, I buy them when I
need them if I can find them, If not, I try to rebuild the can to keep it
authintic looking.

SysOp: C.G. Learn, AKA: DesotoFireflite
Valhalla Home Services! - (Synchronet) - bbs.valhallabbs.com
Valhalla II! - (GAP) - bbs.valhallabbs.com:24
A Gamers Paradise - Over 150 Registered Online Game Doors!

Play Trade Wars Between 10 Other BBS's On Valhalla's Trade Wars Game Server!

Featuring Legion, A New RPG, Available On Both Systems!

--- Don't eat the yellow snow!
--- Synchronet 3.17a-Win32 NewsLink 1.108
Valhalla Home Services! - Over 100 Online Games! - telnet://valhalla.synchro.net

leads and money Dudley Paper Money 0 April 25th 08 10:52 AM
1.8 mm green leads - where? Richard Wright Pens & Pencils 2 March 27th 07 12:37 PM
Pencil leads Matteo Slanina Pens & Pencils 4 April 19th 04 02:37 AM
What collecting leads to L & L Matthews General Discussion 2 February 8th 04 05:13 PM