New mule makes its debut

Old July 10th 03, 04:41 AM
Mike Diamond

Default New mule makes its debut

A new cent/dime mule is reported on this website:

http://mintnews.com/

As with the two previous cent/dime mules, this specimen is unique.

Host: Error Coin Information Exchange (Yahoo:Groups); CONECA #2969.
Opinions expressed here are strictly my own.
Old July 10th 03, 05:06 PM
Bob Flaminio

Mike Diamond wrote:
A new cent/dime mule is reported on this website:

http://mintnews.com/

As with the two previous cent/dime mules, this specimen is unique.

If there are two others, how can it be unique?

--
Bob

Old July 10th 03, 05:30 PM
Fred Shecter

The article explains that quite clearly.

-Fred Shecter
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...shreadv ector

--
""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

Old July 10th 03, 06:57 PM
Mike Diamond

Subject: New mule makes its debut
From: "Bob Flaminio"

Mike Diamond wrote:
A new cent/dime mule is reported on this website:

http://mintnews.com/

As with the two previous cent/dime mules, this specimen is unique.

If there are two others, how can it be unique?

Unique with respect to date and mintmark.

Old July 10th 03, 11:24 PM
Alan & Erin Williams

From: "Bob Flaminio"

Mike Diamond wrote:

A new cent/dime mule is reported on this website:

http://mintnews.com/

As with the two previous cent/dime mules, this specimen is unique.

If there are two others, how can it be unique?

Unique with respect to date and mintmark.

Unique, perhaps, as far as has been reported. There *could* be another
one out there!

= Eric

Yeah, well, maybe. I tend to think, very seriously, that these are
'made to order'. Okay, someone is certain to mention the grandfather
who found a Sac Mule in a roll as he put together a birthday present for
his grandson. I think he got the one that got away.

Alan
'hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, special orders don't upset us'
Old July 11th 03, 12:36 AM
Craton

Alan & Erin Williams wrote:

From: "Bob Flaminio"

Mike Diamond wrote:

A new cent/dime mule is reported on this website:

http://mintnews.com/

As with the two previous cent/dime mules, this specimen is unique.

If there are two others, how can it be unique?

Unique with respect to date and mintmark.

Unique, perhaps, as far as has been reported. There *could* be another
one out there!

= Eric

Yeah, well, maybe. I tend to think, very seriously, that these are
'made to order'. Okay, someone is certain to mention the grandfather
who found a Sac Mule in a roll as he put together a birthday present for
his grandson. I think he got the one that got away.

Alan
'hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, special orders don't upset us'

I love them special order coins!
You know, I have heard a story of some special coins being snuck out of
the old San Fran mint in a fork lifts' oil pan. It needed service and
when it was taken out for service, the coins were taken out with it.
Much more pleasant then thinking that someone may have snuck a coin or
two out in their ... well, you know...

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5
---------------------------
Old July 11th 03, 05:52 AM
TomDeLorey

Um, the link leads to items listed on ebay, not an article.
TD
..
From: "Fred Shecter"
Date: 7/10/2003 11:30 AM Central Daylight Time
The article explains that quite clearly.

-Fred Shecter

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&userid=shread

vector

Old July 11th 03, 01:16 PM
Fred Shecter

Umm, the Mintnews link still leads to the original article (scroll down and read original
post).

The link below my signature had nothing to do with my reply. my reply appears above my
signature.

.